There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
I use to root for Detroit to win now i hope they lose the rest of their games, I think Suhs drop in play is more to do with the fact they are rotating D-Linemen all the time, he isnt on the field as much. He is still one hell of a player but annoying as f**k. Id love him on our team
I would love him on the Niners as well but he would need an attitude adjustment. I used to root for them as well but they played the Cowboys and the Bears before they played us and I started to notice some of their style and the coach's antics. Then our game happened. They lost a couple and then they started the whole Tebowing thing. Then they had the brawl with the bears the second time and now the Suh stomp. It makes me think they are a reflection of their coach and I enjoy when they lose.
SI_PeterKing Peter King
RT @JayGlazer: Lions have been informed by league office that Ndamukong Suh has been suspended by Commissioner 2 games without pay.
SI_PeterKing Peter King
RT @JayGlazer: Lions have been informed by league office that Ndamukong Suh has been suspended by Commissioner 2 games without pay.

I can't believe that is all he got. I guess blood determines the amount of time you get suspended for a stomp. Suh stomps on a guy and bangs his head repeatedly into the ground and only gets two games.
Originally posted by fister30:
SI_PeterKing Peter King

I can't believe that is all he got. I guess blood determines the amount of time you get suspended for a stomp. Suh stomps on a guy and bangs his head repeatedly into the ground and only gets two games.

Actually, I'm a little surprised, that's the minimum that should've happened...well at least he's getting disciplined although a little light on the punishment, w/o pay while suspended may lose more $$$$ than suspension + fine.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
SI_PeterKing Peter King

Actually, I'm a little surprised, that's the minimum that should've happened...well at least he's getting disciplined although a little light on the punishment, w/o pay while suspended may lose more $$$$ than suspension + fine.
He is losing $164000 for the 2 Games
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
SI_PeterKing Peter King

He is losing $164000 for the 2 Games

Good, that's more like it. Will hurt his pocketbook way more than a $25K or $50K fine that seems to be an NFL standard.
Suh - 2 games
Haynesworth - 5 games

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Suh - 2 games
Haynesworth - 5 games

Haynes stomped on a guys face
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Suh - 2 games
Haynesworth - 5 games

Haynes stomped on a guys face

and Suh used the guys head as a basketball

...and now Suh wants and appeal.
Haynesworth was much worse.

Suh should take his punishment like a man. Its very fair.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Classic DSM-IV-TR defined Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Basically, the dude is a sociopath.

Ok, let's break this down:

1. Violent behavior.

2. Public denial of behavior.

3. Apology to Goodell.

4. Suspended two games.

5. Apeals suspension.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FvM3uNCvOgA
Someone posted this in the comments section at PFT for one of the postings regarding Suh and it cracked me up:

sf49erguy says:
Nov 29, 2011 8:42 PM

Poor Madonnakong… hope you enjoyed your 15 mins of being a decent team. you're now known for this clown..

Originally posted by horsecore:
Someone posted this in the comments section at PFT for one of the postings regarding Suh and it cracked me up:

sf49erguy says:
Nov 29, 2011 8:42 PM

Poor Madonnakong… hope you enjoyed your 15 mins of being a decent team. you're now known for this clown..

Classic DSM-IV-TR defined Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Basically, the dude is a sociopath.

Ok, let's break this down:

1. Violent behavior.

2. Public denial of behavior.

3. Apology to Goodell.

4. Suspended two games.

5. Apeals suspension.

and the guy grooming him is a psyhopath.