LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Boy am I really starting to hate this guy and the Lions organization. Players around the league say he's the dirtiest player and it is proving to be true.

All the shenanigans that Anthony Davis had to put up with during the SF/DET game, in addition to the recent comments about Matt Ryan and the Falcons, have me hating this guy.

Furthermore, his play seems to have declined this year. Seems like he's too busy running his jaw and not busy enough making plays.

As for the team itself, Jim Schwartz is instilling this obnoxious, pretentious, cry-baby attitude up there. And after two straight losses at home, it looks like they got a visit from Freddy Soft up there too. I hope our Niners get another shot at these clowns so we can punch em in the mouth again.

Respond if you're hating Detroit as much as I am these days.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Suh is a douche but he's a beast. I'd take him on my team all day, errrryyyday.

oh

and

f**k

the

lions!!!!!
I use to root for Detroit to win now i hope they lose the rest of their games, I think Suhs drop in play is more to do with the fact they are rotating D-Linemen all the time, he isnt on the field as much. He is still one hell of a player but annoying as f**k. Id love him on our team
I love his style. I think it is a call back to the old days...I dont like players going out and having fun with the other players, helping em off the ground and all...I love the nastiness...this is the NFL, I want to see more players like him.
I'd take Dockett over Suh...seriously. Suh likes ripping QB helmets like he's a bad a$$ when it costs his team penalties and field position. Then, he's being a sore loser because they lost twice now. I bet he still has nightmares of the Niners running game going AFTER him, something he's not used to.

Like Valrod said: "I use to root for Detroit to win now i hope they lose the rest of their games...". I totally agree.
Loins are great.
Originally posted by Amir:
Suh is a douche but he's a beast. I'd take him on my team all day, errrryyyday.

oh

and

f**k

the

lions!!!!!

Well said
i heard him and anthony d. were tweetin' back and forth after the game last week.. anyone know what they were saying to each other?
Originally posted by valrod33:
I use to root for Detroit to win now i hope they lose the rest of their games, I think Suhs drop in play is more to do with the fact they are rotating D-Linemen all the time, he isnt on the field as much. He is still one hell of a player but annoying as f**k. Id love him on our team

The 9ers give every other team the blue print on defeating the Lions.

Lions chasing their own tales.

F**k the Lions, never rooted for them to win in the first place. LOSERS!
Jim Shorts, Nadonkeykong Sue, Cliff Avril Lavigne, Kyle Handinbush and their fans can all eat a big bag of dilsniks.

the rest of the Lions still don't bother me.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 25, 2011 at 7:52 PM ]
id trade two no. 1's just to give the niners line a 3 man DE rotation until cowboy hangs em up
don't like suh, avril, or vandendouche
He is good but he is a dirty player.
Share 49ersWebzone