There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I love his style. I think it is a call back to the old days...I dont like players going out and having fun with the other players, helping em off the ground and all...I love the nastiness...this is the NFL, I want to see more players like him.
That's sports and not the Afghanistan war...

wha?
He has to be suspended at least 1 game
rumors are 2 games
From NFL site; even Detroit fans are calling on the team to discipline him strongly. They feel management has been too lenient with him. Had they dealt with him more strongly earlier this year when he was continuing his bad play from last season, he might have reformed his play. The guy has a $50MILLION contract, no fine is going to matter to him. But suspend him from all team activities for 4 weeks and he will get the message.
Originally posted by dj43:
From NFL site; even Detroit fans are calling on the team to discipline him strongly. They feel management has been too lenient with him. Had they dealt with him more strongly earlier this year when he was continuing his bad play from last season, he might have reformed his play. The guy has a $50MILLION contract, no fine is going to matter to him. But suspend him from all team activities for 4 weeks and he will get the message.

I'm thinking those "Lion" fans has a Chicago area code.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by dj43:
From NFL site; even Detroit fans are calling on the team to discipline him strongly. They feel management has been too lenient with him. Had they dealt with him more strongly earlier this year when he was continuing his bad play from last season, he might have reformed his play. The guy has a $50MILLION contract, no fine is going to matter to him. But suspend him from all team activities for 4 weeks and he will get the message.

I'm thinking those "Lion" fans has a Chicago area code.

I should have added that anonymous teammates were also saying he should have been disciplined earlier in the season.
Originally posted by dj43:
I should have added that anonymous teammates were also saying he should have been disciplined earlier in the season.

All of this coming from the same source that had "Good" v "Evil" a few weeks back.

Hmmm

Suh was dirty, and deserves a fine/ suspension, but the NFL has had a weird obsession about him for awhile now.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 27, 2011 at 10:51 PM ]
3-5 games is what he should get. There is a difference between being a player with a mean streak/ a attitude and a player who purposely trys to hurt another player like he did and has been. Haynesworth got 4 or 5(don't remember) games for a similar incident. Suh has gone too far and this is a repeat offence so the league should heavily suspend him
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter



Lions DT Ndamukong Suh called NFL commissioner Roger Goodell last night to apologize for his behavior during Detroit's loss to Green Bay.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
3-5 games is what he should get. There is a difference between being a player with a mean streak/ a attitude and a player who purposely trys to hurt another player like he did and has been. Haynesworth got 4 or 5(don't remember) games for a similar incident. Suh has gone too far and this is a repeat offence so the league should heavily suspend him

5
I think he will get 3 games, then he will appeal and it will be reduced to 2 games
My guess is that he'll be suspended 2 games after appealing a 3-game suspension.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
My guess is that he'll be suspended 2 games after appealing a 3-game suspension.

Originally posted by valrod33:
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter



Lions DT Ndamukong Suh called NFL commissioner Roger Goodell last night to apologize for his behavior during Detroit's loss to Green Bay.

Pfft. Little late, no?
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by valrod33:
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter



Lions DT Ndamukong Suh called NFL commissioner Roger Goodell last night to apologize for his behavior during Detroit's loss to Green Bay.

Pfft. Little late, no?

why doesnt he apologize to the guy he stomped? what a moron