There are 618 users in the forums
Jeff Garcia "I'm one of the top 40 QBs in the NFL"
Shop 49ers game tickets
Oct 17, 2011 at 12:49 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Lulz
Oct 17, 2011 at 12:51 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,130
Raiders could use him.
Oct 17, 2011 at 1:08 PM
- H41L5ATAN
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,417

JEFF GARCIA
Oct 17, 2011 at 1:08 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
I never really liked Garcia
Oct 17, 2011 at 1:08 PM
- H41L5ATAN
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,417

Originally posted by valrod33:
I never really liked Garcia
Oct 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by Garcia:
Just heard him on "The Game" 95.7.
He was talking about the niners and digressed into saying how "He hates seeing guys in the NFL playing that he knows he is better than"
"Hes 41 but feels younger"
"im one of the top 40 QBs in the game".
LMAO
Don't laugh at your own joke!
Oct 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Top 40 sounds about right, out of 32 teams, it explains why he's not starting anywhere.
Oct 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM
- niners94
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,650
Raiders should sign him. He's still way better than Boller.
Oct 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM
- jte1979
- Veteran
- Posts: 65
Jeff Garcia a few years ago was definitely top 40. I'm not sure with decreased mobility (maybe) where he would be now.
Oct 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,881
Actualy, he'd be good for the Raiders.
Oct 17, 2011 at 3:47 PM
- strickac
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,176
I think it was Jay Glacier (sp) that said he plays golf with Garcia and that he still trains like he's in the NFL. He said that he's ripped and claims to be in the best shape of his life.
Oct 17, 2011 at 3:50 PM
- FredFlintstone
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,741
got damn i cant believe garcia is 41 already
Oct 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM
- Jakemall
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,802
I agree..he is a top 40 qb. Not starting material but a good back up if you got nothing better.
Oct 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
I would agree with him, he could be a damn good backup to someone.