LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Any chance we bring Lloyd back?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
s**t i might rather have eddie royal ather than lloyd if the broncos wanna trade him

i think he would fit in well with our offense

He has played west coast before...and with Alex.
The Denver Post reports that the 49ers "appear to be showing the strongest interest" in trading for Brandon Lloyd.

The Patriots and Rams are "also in discussions." Talks will "intensify" late Sunday, and the Broncos are trying to move him before Monday's practice begins. They're still targeting a "mid-round draft pick."
i think w will trade for royal not for lloyd.
I said I wouldn't mind bringing him in. Then I remembered why we got rid of him
[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Oct 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM ]
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
I said I wouldn't mind brininging him in. Then I remembered why we got rid of him

He's grown up since then
Broncos hope to complete trade for Lloyd by today

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19128213
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Oct 17, 2011 at 7:14 AM ]
Either you are attempting to post from an outside domain or your firewall/anti-virus software does not allow HTTP_REFERER to be seen. If you have firewall/anti-virus software or hardware installed, check with your firewall/anti-virus vender to learn how to enable this feature.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
He's grown up since then

Why is denver trying to trade him?
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
He's grown up since then

Why is denver trying to trade him?

Lloyd said he wants to be traded, and he's on the last year of his contract.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/17/49ers-showing-strongest-interest-in-brandon-lloyd/
He has good hands and we need a WR that can catch the ball consistantly. Drops have been a problem all year.

Plus, Lloyd is a legit deep threat. Orton-to-Lloyd for a big gain was a common occurance last season. Crabtree is a possession WR, not a deep guy. Lloyd would help to stretch the D, while Crab stays underneath to utilize his size. With Edwards out, the move makes a lot of sense. Being that it's a contract year for Lloyd, I don't see anyone giving more than a 5th for him and that would even be a stretch. We could use the depth to help push Ginn off the field and keep him healthy for the return game.

lloyd to Rams for a 7th round pick, which will become a 6th with some easy rec. goals.

we couldnt give up a 6th or 7th?? come on.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lloyd to Rams for a 7th round pick, which will become a 6th with some easy rec. goals.

49'ers offer for WR Brandon Lloyd exceeded the Rams offer, but Lloyd was NOT open to a Bay Area return.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

49'ers offer for WR Brandon Lloyd exceeded the Rams offer, but Lloyd was NOT open to a Bay Area return.

wow, what a douche. 5-1 team vs. 0-5? suck it Lloyd. im going to enjoy beating the Rams even more now.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

wow, what a douche. 5-1 team vs. 0-5? suck it Lloyd. im going to enjoy beating the Rams even more now.

I hope we get Eddie Royal instead or Reggie Wayne

It's probably because he didn't see much future with the 49ers with at least three receivers ahead of him: Edwards, Crabtree, and Morgan. That's not counting Davis and Walker. With the Rams he could be #1 or #2.
Share 49ersWebzone