There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Favre on Rodgers

"I'm really kind of surprised it took him so long," Favre said. "In the early part of last year season, it hadn't quite clicked yet, and I didn't know it would. I just kind of figured when they hit their stride, they're going to be hard to beat. And that's what happened."

He just kind of fell into a good situation. On top of that, he's a good player. I don't think there's any pressure on him now, the talent around him is even better than when I was there.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7061578/brett-favre-asks-why-aaron-rodgers-super-bowl-title-ring-took-long

Well he had the chance to say a quick and easy Aaron is a good QB statement, and instead back door suggested Favre would have done it quicker.

Favre is all class! I know many will read it different, but this is how I see it.
Whats the big deal? What he said was true
Don't see any problem with the article.
i wish brett would text me a pic of his cock
Favre has turned into a total douche. I have very very little respect for him anymore.
What a bitter jackass. It's true they had a talented team but Favre clearly stating that Rodgers didn't do as well as he should have early on. Maybe Rodgers didn't learn as much as he COULD have because Favre was an unhelpful a*****e instead of a mentor, or maybe the Green Bay defense, injuries, etc may have played a part in why Rodgers doesn't have 3 rings instead of 1 at age 27! Why didn't Favre get another ring with 'the most talented team he ever played with'?
Everything he said is true, so I see nothing wrong with it.
talk about the media nit-picking and twisting things around.

he is a good player. (not great or at least very good, just good)

it took longer than I thought

it is better than when I was there

I don't think there's any pressure on him

If you cant see through those statements, you probably believe it wasnt his cock
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

If you cant see through those statements, you probably believe it wasnt his cock
all true statements
Farve stated the obvious. Rodgers is a good player. Rodgers has decent players around him, thus he is winning. I wish Aldon Smith or Bowman would find Farve wherever he is and ear hole him, right now.

screw the packers and their former players.

i take farvah's statements as literal.

and it was his cock.
Originally posted by valrod33:

all true statements

None of them are true.

Rodgers is a Great Player
Rodgers developed quickly and has had no bad years as a starter
The Packers have had good to great teams for nearly 20 years, since they stole Holmrgen and became Niners North. The only oddity is why Favre only managed 1 ring from his situations.
All starting QB's in the NFL have pressure on them, that is a ignorant comment, plus Rodgers is the Brett Favres(most overrated QB in NFL history) predecessor. Whose shoes did Favre have to fill? Rodgers has just as much pressure if not more than Favre had, he just seems to be better equipped to deal with it
Nothing makes me happier to see the way Favre ended his career. An interception record which will never be touched, a choker, can't make a decision just like a female, no class, flashing pervert, burning bridges and throwing the same picks he did earlier in his career.

The only thing special about Brett Favre is that he is an iron man and he managed just enough magic to make you forget what a horrible gun slinger he can be. He was absolutely no different at the end as he was in the beginning, the man learned absolutely nothing his whole time in the NFL.

Anybody who has him as a top 10 all time QB is a moron imho
[ Edited by danimal on Oct 5, 2011 at 1:54 PM ]
should i send dick picks?