There are 806 users in the forums
Aaron Curry is headed to the bench
Sep 22, 2011 at 2:31 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
Bust
Sep 22, 2011 at 2:35 PM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
I remember people were saying that he could be as good as Patrick Willis
Sep 22, 2011 at 2:42 PM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I remember people were saying that he could be as good as Patrick Willis
lulz i remeber that too smh. Who drafts a 4-3 OLB in the top 5? dumbass seattle.
Sep 22, 2011 at 3:31 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613

Sep 22, 2011 at 3:52 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I remember people were saying that he could be as good as Patrick Willis
this. SMH
Sep 22, 2011 at 4:09 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I remember people were saying that he could be as good as Patrick Willis
this. SMH
ditto!
Sep 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
haven't u guys heard? Patrick Willis sucks now. He has no sacks or INT's this WHOLE season.
Sep 22, 2011 at 4:30 PM
- AUniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,940
Should have drafted Crabtree, oh wait
Sep 22, 2011 at 9:18 PM
- jojomellon
- Member
- Posts: 1,793
Originally posted by Amir:
lulz i remeber that too smh. Who drafts a 4-3 OLB in the top 5? dumbass seattle.
The Broncos(von Miller).
The superbowl winning Green Bay Packers.(AJ Hawk)
Lavar Harrington, back in 2000.
Ernie Sims went at 9 in '06.
Keith Rivers went at 9 in 2008.
but generally I agree with you. Unless the guy is a special talent(Von Miller), 4-3 OLB isnt a real playmaking position worthy of such a high pick.
Sep 22, 2011 at 9:22 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 63,029
dude is taller than WIllis,but that's it.
Sep 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
if they release him I would say take a shot with him
Sep 22, 2011 at 9:28 PM
- 9erfanAUS
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,281
Did Curry play against any competition while at Wake Forest?
I wonder if Curry would have dropped to us if Seattle drafted Crabtree.
I wonder if Curry would have dropped to us if Seattle drafted Crabtree.
Sep 23, 2011 at 10:59 PM
- Sjceruti
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,528
Originally posted by jojomellon:
The Broncos(von Miller).
The superbowl winning Green Bay Packers.(AJ Hawk)
Lavar Harrington, back in 2000.
Ernie Sims went at 9 in '06.
Keith Rivers went at 9 in 2008.
but generally I agree with you. Unless the guy is a special talent(Von Miller), 4-3 OLB isnt a real playmaking position worthy of such a high pick.
I believe AJ Hawk is an ILB
Sep 24, 2011 at 12:17 AM
- H41L5ATAN
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,417