There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

are we not picking the winner of the superbowl matchup?
Originally posted by YungAce:

I'm just assuming that the Mods have been busy with the influx of pissed off Niner fans to deal with the pick em contest.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

I'm just assuming that the Mods have been busy with the influx of pissed off Niner fans to deal with the pick em contest.

I read that we pick UNTIL the superbowl

Do I get second prize?
This just got interesting... Good luck guys.

Technically, all three of you could end up in a three-way tie for first place. Fricker and TexasGuero49, you two are tied in first place right now. YungAce, you are a game behind both of these users.So the tiebreaker will be the Super Bowl point total.Reply to All to this PM with your guess for the combined point total in the Super Bowl. Meaning, if you think the Patriots will score 21 and the Giants 17, your point total would be 38. I want you to reply to all so everyone here can see what you picked and cannot pick the same point total.The person who gets closest to the actual point total of the Super Bowl will win the tiebreaker should there be a tie. Any tie for second place will also use the point total as a tiebreaker.Failure to send me a point total by he Super Bowl will eliminate you from the tiebreaker -- meaning you will have to flat out win the contest in the standings. So if you tie with someone, and that person sent me a tiebreaker and you did not, that person will win regardless. If there is a tie and none of those involved in the tie send me a tiebreaker, a coin will be flipped to determine the winner or winners.Good luck!
Hmmm..... Going to have to think about this one
I say we all pick the Same team to win it all :D
Originally posted by Fricker:
I say we all pick the Same team to win it all :D

LMAO I thought about that. But we have that stupid tiebreaker

Has the WZ pick em ever been thise close? This is my first year in the contest
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM ]
This is my first yr in it as well.. I know JD was talkin smack on AOL I'm back when he was in the lead . Then he fizzled and i stayed on top of my game lol this would b over if not for.me.picking the damn bengals over texans arghh
Who won?!
Who won?!

Looks like you're in a 3 way tie. Did you guys pick point totals in case of tie?
U did . I finished 2nd , guero finished 3rd
Yea yung chose 51 , I had 50 and changed it to 59 and guero had 60
Originally posted by Fricker:
U did . I finished 2nd , guero finished 3rd

i just noticed you changed your point total from 50 to 59!

it's been a good season guys! this three way tiebreaker is insane
Yea i had to tho.. if I woulda went with 50 and pats, and score was like 56 I woulda went from 1st to 3rd had to play the odds.. knew wouldn't be over 59 so if pats won I won, if giants won no matter the score worse I could do was 2nd .. sucks to play to settle but at end of the day was great yr with great competition between us 3
Alright I had Pats and 60...so i missed both ....Grrrrrr