LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

Shop 49ers game tickets
^^ That's got to feel tough. Exactly how far behind were you? If it were ten games or less, I would have thought about maybe taking a gamble on two games at the most. There is plenty of time since we're choosing throughout the postseason. Honestly, I just go with my gut feeling and try not to pay attention to who picks who, the percentages are meaningless.

Knowing my luck, I'll end up 3rd by the end of this whole thing..
[ Edited by YungAce on Dec 19, 2011 at 4:02 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
^^ That's got to feel tough ... Exactly how far behind were you? ... I just go with my gut feeling and try not to pay attention to who picks who ...

Yes, and no; mostly irritating to the point of laughter.

Eight games back, going into yesterday. The last few weeks, I've exercised Major slippage.
I've gone from: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 games back.

I've tried that, and every other method as well.
Nice Work YungAce... Gained 2 on me couldnt share the top with anyone better. I had Carolina and changed it sunday morning lol 2 times this yr it has cost me but at the end of the day im happy where im at and you had a beast week so congrats to you.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Nice Work YungAce... Gained 2 on me couldnt share the top with anyone better. I had Carolina and changed it sunday morning lol 2 times this yr it has cost me but at the end of the day im happy where im at and you had a beast week so congrats to you.

Thanks man. This thing will definitely go down to the wire. I'm dreading having to pick between playoff games
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I slipped to 6th, 5 games back. Webmaster caught up to me in the Staff picks too, so we're tied there.
e
Thanks man. This thing will definitely go down to the wire. I'm dreading having to pick between playoff games

Hehe ya gonna be hard what worries me is coming down to being a homer or winning it all if opportunity arises
Originally posted by Fricker:
e

Hehe ya gonna be hard what worries me is coming down to being a homer or winning it all if opportunity arises

Don't tell me you're going to choose the Ravens over the 9ers in the Superbowl!
^^

i always pick the niners no matter what
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
^^

i always pick the niners no matter what

i have so far as well... But ekk lol.. Yung of course i am ... i mean you saw what happened the first time around
still tied for first with you fricker!

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Bah!
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Fricker.
still tied for first with you fricker!

Yep Yep... On to the next week on to the next week ! heh
12-4 this week.. damn!

Tied for 2nd now with Texas G

At least there's a huge gap between us and webbie who's in 4th
Yea i went 13-3 only because I thought the broncos could pull one out at home.. sure wish it ended at week 17 lol woulda been sweet to pull ahead and take it all last week
Tied for 2nd..... Let me let y'all in on a little secret ...... Take the broncos, they will pull it off .... Come on you know you want too lol
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Jan 2, 2012 at 8:05 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone