There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Tied for 2nd..... Let me let y'all in on a little secret ...... Take the broncos, they will pull it off .... Come on you know you want too lol

GTFO! lol
Tied for 15th and finished 19 games back. Been a great season for the Niners and hope it continues.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Tied for 15th and finished 19 games back. Been a great season for the Niners and hope it continues.

Let's go bengals
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Tied for 2nd..... Let me let y'all in on a little secret ...... Take the broncos, they will pull it off .... Come on you know you want too lol

GTFO! lol

Alright last chance to take broncos.... Come on ....
Got them both right last night
I was just jacking around on picking broncos.... I Picked against them but now I'm kinda hoping they win
Awesome.... I'll take 3-1 on the weekend to watch Tebow pass for 300+
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Jan 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM ]
Noooo
i picked the broncos to win

unfortunatly i picked the lions to win as well
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i picked the broncos to win

unfortunatly i picked the lions to win as well

Ditto That
LoL i thought about picking the broncos but they burned me the last 3 weeks.. and being in the position that i am in i have to make the safest picks possible even tho i finished the week 2-2... was so close to taking the texans but was like surely 1 upset will happen, was right broncos won lol
Was gonna pick the broncos because I was thee behind webbie and needed to pick opposite him, but I thought no way steelers lose.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/contests/pickem/staffpicks.php
AHHHH I was so f**king close to picking the Giants. I actually had them winning for most of the week and I changed to the Packers a day before because I thought they had more momentum playing for their offensive coordinator.

This might come down to me picking the opposing team against the 9ers in the Superbowl (if they make it of course)

Originally posted by YungAce:
AHHHH I was so f**king close to picking the Giants. I actually had them winning for most of the week and I changed to the Packers a day before because I thought they had more momentum playing for their offensive coordinator.

This might come down to me picking the opposing team against the 9ers in the Superbowl (if they make it of course)

Hehe Yung you and me both.. I actually picked the Giants in my other Pickem.. But didnt in this one because i need to make the more for sure picks in this one.

You may not have to make the pick against the 9ers if that happens , TexasGuero49 is picking the Giants this weekend to beat us.. So when the 49ers win this weekend you will be back to tied for 2nd place which still wins you something!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home