There are 201 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LETS GO BUFFALO

Just....wow.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
dont start sucking these guys dicks quite yet.

boom... sort of
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The guy that started this thread hasn't posted on here since they started sucking lol.

Ok, Ok, you got me! lol. I've been quietly eating my crow. I still think the Bills are a good team, they're still a few players away though. Fitzpatrick is most definitely the RIGHT quarterback for them though. However, its hard to win when you have 13 ...THIRTEEN starters on I.R. Three of them being Wide Recievers, and Two starting Offensive lineman... Very difficult to win games...

The Bills will be MUCH improved next year, but I still dont expect that Niners / Bills super bowl anytime soon.
Originally posted by NY49ersGuy:
The guy that started this thread hasn't posted on here since they started sucking lol.

Ok, Ok, you got me! lol. I've been quietly eating my crow. I still think the Bills are a good team, they're still a few players away though. Fitzpatrick is most definitely the RIGHT quarterback for them though. However, its hard to win when you have 13 ...THIRTEEN starters on I.R. Three of them being Wide Recievers, and Two starting Offensive lineman... Very difficult to win games...

The Bills will be MUCH improved next year, but I still dont expect that Niners / Bills super bowl anytime soon.

how would you feel if stevie johnson came to the 9ers in the offseason?
Originally posted by YungAce:

60% of me would feel ecstatic!
The other 40% of me would be hating my local team as usual every off season lol

I doubt it will happen though. Stevie wants to be here, they'll get a deal worked out. He's the next Andre Reed!
Originally posted by YungAce:

60% of me would feel ecstatic!
The other 40% of me would be hating my local team as usual every off season lol

I doubt it will happen though. Stevie wants to be here, they'll get a deal worked out. He's the next Andre Reed!

He'll be a Jet.
LOL
That extension to Fitzpatrick
I still like this team. They have some serious, serious problems, but hopefully these last two games will snap them out of it. I posted in another thread that if they had landed Harbaugh in 2010, this would be a Super Bowl contender. They have the talent, they just need to bring it in and get all this negative s**t out of their mind.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I still like this team. They have some serious, serious problems, but hopefully these last two games will snap them out of it. I posted in another thread that if they had landed Harbaugh in 2010, this would be a Super Bowl contender. They have the talent, they just need to bring it in and get all this negative s**t out of their mind.

lulz

what talent

Besides Spiller, Jackson, Byrd, Johnson
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Bills have always been one of my favorite AFC teams, but make-believing that Fitzpatrick is a franchise QB has set them back 5 years. They have an elite OL, great RBs, good WRs.
Bills fans I know are already pining for a new Head Coach, and Geno Smith.
Lets gooo buffalooo
Cheering for Buffalo?? The insecurity in the topics on this forum are quite telling. Something have you ladies scared about us "Seachickens"?? LOL, you should be scared. Your 49ers, while a talented team, aren't the hottest in the division right now, we are.

After your loss in NE tonight the setup of our game in Seattle for the NFC West title I predicted in August will be complete.

Here we come.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Cheering for Buffalo?? The insecurity in the topics on this forum are quite telling. Something have you ladies scared about us "Seachickens"?? LOL, you should be scared. Your 49ers, while a talented team, aren't the hottest in the division right now, we are.

After your loss in NE tonight the setup of our game in Seattle for the NFC West title I predicted in August will be complete.

Here we come.