NY Giants @ Washington-Redskins
Seattle @ San Francisco-Seahawks
Minnesota @ San Diego-Vikings
Carolina @ Arizona-Cards
Dallas @ NY Jets-Jets
New England @ Miami-Pats
Oakland @ Denver-Broncos

I don't know about the Colts winning without Manning

Even if Manning were to make a surprise start, I think he's going to need a few weeks to get on the same page with his guys. After this week I think they'll be talking about the Texans as the team to beat in the AFC - I say they crush the Colts and put up 40+ points while doing it.
Originally posted by d49izme:
Even if Manning were to make a surprise start, I think he's going to need a few weeks to get on the same page with his guys. After this week I think they'll be talking about the Texans as the team to beat in the AFC - I say they crush the Colts and put up 40+ points while doing it.

keey collins is no chump i mean ya hes old and hes not as good as manning but he is defeinitlly a capable backup and can wina couple of games for them
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
keey collins is no chump i mean ya hes old and hes not as good as manning but he is defeinitlly a capable backup and can wina couple of games for them

I've always thought collins was solid, nothing against him. Out of the gates I think he can manage the team, but without a full offseason I dont think he's going to be able to carry the team, and their run game is about non-existant...giving Wade Phillips free run at Collins all day. I just think the Texans have this built up anger against the colts and are ready to explode on them week 1...I see them going up by a few scores early and putting the Colts into must-pass situations - bad news for Collins

This one is a blowout....I cant see any other outcome
Just wanted to thank everyone from this forum that watched and liked my video!

Go 9ers!
Share 49ersWebzone