There are 227 users in the forums

Do you have a 2nd favorite NFL team?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Like if the Niners are on a bye week or during the playoffs when we are not in it?

For me personally my #2 team is the Buffalo Bills.

I just love their diehard fanbase and they seem to have alot of young talented players that are fun to watch.
For example I loved CJ SPILLER in college. Also thier probowl FS Jerrius Byrd is an absolute ballhawk.
The Patriots
No. Some things you only have one of.

Unless you have just been into hospital.
Wouldn't label them a 2nd "favorite" team but I've been watching Texans games since Tony Boselli and David Carr joined.
The Colts, but they are a very, very, VERY distant 2nd, and I only like watching them because of Peyton Manning. Once he retires, I'll have no interest in them.
Not really. But I enjoy watching the patriots or Texans play.
I'm a huge fan of Tom Brady and Wes Welker so I'll pick the Patriots.
I kind of hate everyone else. Maybe whatever team moves to LA, or the Packers until Rodgers retires or leaves.
Honestly, I liked the Browns with Anderson, Edwards, Winslow Jr., and Lewis and I'm stoked we have Edwards now!
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for Defuego.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
The Colts, but they are a very, very, VERY distant 2nd, and I only like watching them because of Peyton Manning. Once he retires, I'll have no interest in them.

I actually became a Colts fan when Harbaugh was their QB and it was only reinforce when Manning became their QB. I will always root for the 49ers first and foremost, but the Colts also have a small place in my heart. Other than that I think that I usually root for the underdog or whomever is playing against the teams I hate most.

I really like the Texans. Like their jerseys and like the fact that they are the best team in Texas right now. They are fun to watch.

I have rooted for them since they became part of the NFL. Won't this weekend, but will on others.
n/a
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Like if the Niners are on a bye week or during the playoffs when we are not in it?

For me personally my #2 team is the Buffalo Bills.

I just love their diehard fanbase and they seem to have alot of young talented players that are fun to watch.
For example I loved CJ SPILLER in college. Also thier probowl FS Jerrius Byrd is an absolute ballhawk.

The Bills are usually out of contention before the 49ers are....
Not really, though if it isn't the 49ers, I'll go with the Lions. Ever since Barry Sander I've rooted for them, and now it's just a matter of pulling for the under dog.
Vikings
Share 49ersWebzone