LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

For all of the Webzoners who did not want Hasselbeck

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'll start by saying your grammar is just fantastic...
Still do not want
Originally posted by backontop:
Still do not want

never wanted
for 20 Million,, your kidding right...
Originally posted by RonRon:
for 20 Million,, your kidding right...

That's what Paraag Marathe said.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 9erred:
You where dead WRONG. He would have been so much better of a qb than AS to mentor Kaepernick.

Read the link. Practice fast, had only 10 days of practice and moved the chains and the offense is up tempo.

10 days vs 7th year.

UGGHHHHHHHHH

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ao_Eea94RgDnc1YDG95g6WRDubYF?slug=ap-titans-offense

Alex Smith will have a better year than Hasselbeck... I'm willing to make a bet with you on that.

BOOM!

--- I win
You where dead WRONG. He would have been so much better of a qb than AS to mentor Kaepernick.

Read the link. Practice fast, had only 10 days of practice and moved the chains and the offense is up tempo.

10 days vs 7th year.

UGGHHHHHHHHH

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ao_Eea94RgDnc1YDG95g6WRDubYF?slug=ap-titans-offense

Alex Smith will have a better year than Hasselbeck... I'm willing to make a bet with you on that.

BOOM!

--- I win

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

10 days vs 7th year.

UGGHHHHHHHHH

BOOM!

--- I win

And Hasselbeck loses to the Colts, getting benched late, bahahaha.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
And Hasselbeck loses to the Colts, getting benched late, bahahaha.

Less touchdowns, less YPC, more than twice the interceptions. We missed out.
BOOM!

--- I win

Lolz

10 days vs 7th year.

UGGHHHHHHHHH

BOOM!

--- I win

• vaden
  • Veteran
As I posted in this thread before the season started, Alex was better than Hasselbeck in each of the past two seasons, during which he threw 32 TD/22 INT to 29 TD/34 INT for Hasselbeck. I've never figured out why Hasselbeck is so highly regarded. He had a few good seasons but on the whole has been a mediocre QB. This season, Hasselbeck has been playing behind a vastly superior OL. His sack totals have dropped in half from his average over the previous five seasons. And compared to Alex, he has 24 fewer sacks despite more pass attempts. If he'd been our starter, there's no question he'd be on injured reserve right now.
Looking like a big douche a few months later!
You are pretty confident in a qb that just went 2 for 7, against a qb who is just better than Smith. OK, I will take the bet that Matt Hasselbeck has a better season than Alex Smith. We can go off of three criteria, qb rating, TD to INT ratio, and W-L, all weighted 33%, with outright winner in each category getting all the points.

Winner gets bragging rights, Loser has to come and eat crow on the webzone.

Alex Smith - 91.1 QBR, 16 TD - 5 INT, 11-3 Record.
Matt Hasselbeck - 80.9 QBR, 15 TD - 12 INT, 7-7 Record.

Originally posted by redrathman:
You are pretty confident in a qb that just went 2 for 7, against a qb who is just better than Smith. OK, I will take the bet that Matt Hasselbeck has a better season than Alex Smith. We can go off of three criteria, qb rating, TD to INT ratio, and W-L, all weighted 33%, with outright winner in each category getting all the points.

Winner gets bragging rights, Loser has to come and eat crow on the webzone.

Alex Smith - 91.1 QBR, 16 TD - 5 INT, 11-3 Record.
Matt Hasselbeck - 80.9 QBR, 15 TD - 12 INT, 7-7 Record.

his qbr should be more too

so many dropped TDs it should be over 100 easily
Share 49ersWebzone