LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 254 users in the forums

Jason LaCanfora is a douche

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Tman
  • Veteran
So your just figuring this out?

man i remember as soon as he took over for Schefter I was like "who the f**k is this FA....bulous gentleman"
LaCanfora is a chubby nerd
LaCanfora is pissed because the 49ers turned down his naked rugby buddy Michael Lombardi for the GM position. Baalke's doing a pretty good job so far but hey, haters gonna hate.
nfl network is full of fail anyway........no wonder schefter got out.
Originally posted by sanfran49:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
That is hilarious. What was his negative comment?

It's just how he says it,..

The market for WR Braylon Edwards could not have been much softer. Goes to 49ers for 1yr and less money than Mike Sims-Walker got from Rams

Just has to add a negative vibe to it

lol...how he TWEETED it? It's not like he said it out loud so you can interpret a tone of voice or whatever, it's just text...and I see nothing negative about it- it clearly WAS a soft market...
He's a homo

The market for WR Braylon Edwards could not have been much softer. Goes to 49ers for 1yr and less money than Mike Sims-Walker got from Rams

Eh, I think the fact it's not a big multiyear deal for more money than a lesser WR is what gives it the negative twist, not really who he signed with. He was expected to make alot more, we got him pretty cheap.

He's still a total douche however.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Aug 4, 2011 at 10:51 PM ]
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by andes14:

lol...how he TWEETED it? It's not like he said it out loud so you can interpret a tone of voice or whatever, it's just text...and I see nothing negative about it- it clearly WAS a soft market...

yeah because he's assumed to hold some sort of bias, everything he says is read in a "negative toward niners" 'tone' lol.

When a good player goes to the niners without us having to overpay him...it's a soft market. He's not wrong there. It helps that he's got issues that may scare away other teams too.

sorry, TWEETED lol..... anyway, look at ALL his TWEETS, no other tweet has anything with a negative twist in it with any other team. If hes going to tweet this, then at least say why the market was soft, due to his legal problems. At the same time, if any other team wouldv signed him, i guarantee you this TWEET wouldnt have any kind of negative tone to it. Its not just his tweets but also on tv, he never says anything good about the 49ers. Last night pretty much said edwards signed just to prove his worth and get a big payout somewhere else soon after. Why not say anything like, good pickup, should help out with all the other good offensive players the 49ers have. Just nothing positive whatsoever, NOTHING, EVER! lol
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by luis1985:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ya, I tweet that he was an idiot during the Harbaugh debacle. He just responded with "been called worse".

What a f*g.

I just asked a poster on the previous page to not use that term, I would advise you do the same.

Are you serious?!? It's freaking censored already.

I gotta agree.

Straight from the top.

Originally posted by Oscar:
Originally posted by susweel:
Just for my personal clarification.

What new words are a no no. I was recently made aware of the F-----t as being frowned upon, and there any others ?

In general words used in a way that puts down a race, ethnicity or group in a way that's malicious. When people equate being gay with being dumb, stupid, or generally bad then we generally ask that the poster not use language like that. You only need to worry about it if you're going around saying something like that all the time. Most of the time you'll just get a PM asking you to tone it down. If it continues then we start warning people. Generally y'all are really good about it though.

And the Hater strikes again! Lol just notice the negative vibe from his tweets...

How far did Braylon Edwards fall? Deal with 49ers is 1yr, $1M, with no guarantees. Only reaches $3.5M max with 90 catches/Pro Bowl. Yikes
At least add something like, wow, the Niners got a steal! Or something....."yikes" FU. If this was any other team, nothing negative. Look at a his tweets. Only team he throws jabs at, are the Niners. Through tweet or on NFL network
  • evil
  • Veteran

sorry, TWEETED lol..... anyway, look at ALL his TWEETS, no other tweet has anything with a negative twist in it with any other team. If hes going to tweet this, then at least say why the market was soft, due to his legal problems. At the same time, if any other team wouldv signed him, i guarantee you this TWEET wouldnt have any kind of negative tone to it. Its not just his tweets but also on tv, he never says anything good about the 49ers. Last night pretty much said edwards signed just to prove his worth and get a big payout somewhere else soon after. Why not say anything like, good pickup, should help out with all the other good offensive players the 49ers have. Just nothing positive whatsoever, NOTHING, EVER! lol

It's not how he tweeted it, it is how you perceived it. He was just putting the deal in perspective.

Quote:
Marcedes Lewis off franchise tag, too. 5yrs, $34M base, chance to earn max of $38M with incentives, and $17M guaranteed. Similar to the ...

Zach Miller deal, but with the chance to earn more in incentives. Another strong move in a nice offseason for the Jags.

And here is an earlier quote on Edwards from him

Quote:
Quick thought before bed- wrote a column weeks ago sayin Braylon Edwards was free agent with I'd fear most, with much buyer-beware potential

The market has proven that to be the case. Had Jet fans jumping all over me about how he was gonna be re-signed immediately after lockout...

But clearly teams have serious reservations about him and their willingness to put a big contract in front of him

And that was from BEFORE he signed with us. And here is the excerpt on Braylon from the above mentioned article :

Quote:
Braylon Edwards, WR: He is looking for the kind of big money that goes to top starting receivers. In what could be a very shallow market, chances are he will get it. The Jets won't fight that hard to keep him -- that tells you more than enough. New York is in the middle of a huge effort to re-sign and retain its core youngsters. Edwards can be petulant, is inconsistent and has made poor decisions off the field. He will wow you with one moment of splendor then fall back into a bone-headed funk. I'd expect his worst traits to be exacerbated once he has that big contract. I wouldn't go there.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Yes, yes he is. Dude is no Schefter fa sho'
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I thought Zack Miller went to the Seacocks, and he tweeted Jags got him?
Share 49ersWebzone