He's going to embarrass himself.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Esco:
Bets on how long before he re-retires?

once he gets cut in training camp

I say during his first contact practice in training camp
This guy is the epitome of human excrement. I hope this comeback attempt fails miserably.
i bet he fumbles his first carry in practice
Originally posted by Hopper:

Probably, but this really comes off as a desperate attempt to make some cash after being taken to the cleaners. A lot like those Boxers who have to come back because they don't know how to do anything else.
He will say something stupid like I am fresh again after a break from football.

Nobody will sign him...he is a wuss.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Hopper:

Probably, but this really comes off as a desperate attempt to make some cash after being taken to the cleaners. A lot like those Boxers who have to come back because they don't know how to do anything else.

no s**t, isnt holyfield still boxing? i'm sure its not related to the fact he has a million children

This has to be a joke, no way someone picks up that old geezer.
Good luck trying to get on a team, old ass.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
This guy is the epitome of human excrement. I hope this comeback attempt fails miserably.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Too bad he may still get a nice guaranteed bonus. I think he's banking on the CBA getting extended in favor of veteran players. He's going to get his bonus and act as a "backup" veteran support player.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
didnt he leave his pregnant wife for his asst or something like that? he probably needs the loot, even if he cashes in 2 years at a vet minnimum salary

Is he still an analyst for NBC Sports? He would make a lot more than the league minimum doing that job.

i would think you'd make more at a vet minnimum in pro sports than a studio analyst or sideline reporter or whatever he does

he doesnt do that he got canned amid the scandal of him and his wife

then there ya go, he needs the loot i bet, i think his wife was even prego with twins when he left her

yup
Share 49ersWebzone