LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

Well...Harbaugh or Fisher?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Well...Harbaugh or Fisher?

• Shifty
  • Veteran
I'd only want Fisher if we had a very good OC in place which isn't likely to leave for a HC position
  • Tman
  • Veteran
we already have a HC so why is this even a thread?
Even though he wasn't available at the time, Fisher was my next preference if Harbaugh fell through. I'm really glad Harbaugh didn't fall through.
After our luck with defensive, play-not-to-lose coaches, I'll take my chances with an inexperienced offensive minded killer instinct coach who goes for a 2 point conversion after blowing out a rival Eye of the tiger baby!
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

totally staged. The guy he smacks puts his hand on his face right where he is about to get smacked right before he gets hit. Hmmmmm this gif is about as staged as the Steelers last 2 Superbowl wins.
Harbaugh is the best HC we have had in decades. He just has a lot of bad parts around him. Like Baalke and Jed and Paraage. Which could hold him back. Or his greatness could be so good that he drags all that dead weight up. We will see.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Harbaugh all the way.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Originally posted by boast:

Someone please explain to me why fisher is considered a good coach. One superbowl appearance in 16 years. No superbowl victories. Please.
Originally posted by DownInTheCity:
After our luck with defensive, play-not-to-lose coaches, I'll take my chances with an inexperienced offensive minded killer instinct coach who goes for a 2 point conversion after blowing out a rival Eye of the tiger baby!

Share 49ersWebzone