Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mendenhall Humps Big Big

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaOu_zmyxJc

ahahaha !

he deserves it
Rashard Mendenhomo.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

My wife was cracking up..... he got dogpile humped....
LMAO. That was just wrong.

Scary.
Mendenhall was probably saying to Big Ben: 'Now you know how it feels to get sexually assaulted! Jerk!'
Yeah, what was with that?
roethlisberger got raped
[ Edited by WestCoast on Jan 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM ]
How does this only have a few comments?? This is the talk of the game. Should be the main topic tomorrow. Mendenhall has zero out. He wasn't trying to gain his balance or get out of the way of something... he straight up humped him.
[ Edited by okdkid on Jan 23, 2011 at 10:28 PM ]
Who is Big Big (title of thread)?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
How does this only have a few comments?? This is the talk of the game. Should be the main topic tomorrow. Mendenhall has zero out. He wasn't trying to gain his balance or get out of the way of something... he straight up humped him.

I guess because no one is surprised Big Ben likes being a receiver too every now and then
Originally posted by okdkid:

although I'd never do that.... it just looks like he was excited that they won and it was finally over, and did something stupid friends do to each other..... I don't know

I'm still laughing my ass off at that sh1t.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 23, 2011 at 11:42 PM ]
did you guys see in the beginning of the game when sanchez picked his nose and wiped hi booger on mark brunell and was like did u just wipe af**king booger on me
Awwww come on dont tell me when you guys played you didnt hump your teamates as well?