LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Packers - Bears

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Cutler has a terrible ball fake
There's a big cation bubble over the Packers sideline, and it says "We aren't the seahawks".
You have to hand it to Aaron Rodgers.

It must be hard to throw the football so well with Troy Aikman's head up his ass.
this could have been us...........................
Too easy, great touch by Rodgers.

14-0
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I dunno what it is about the bears. When they are good they always play well during the year and get overhyped only to get exposed as frauds in the post season.
Originally posted by niner_empire:
I dunno what it is about the bears. When they are good they always play well during the year and get overhyped only to get exposed as frauds in the post season.

Over-rated

If they want to be explosive and have a chance to win, they need to keep trying to get this guy involved.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah right. We would have ruined Rodgers career. Guy is probably counting his blessings every day that we didn't draft him.

It's like coming out of college and getting recruited by Goldman Sachs vs Del Taco.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by niner_empire:

Over-rated

it's because of.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah right. We would have ruined Rodgers career. Guy is probably counting his blessings every day that we didn't draft him.

It's like coming out of college and getting recruited by Goldman Sachs vs Del Taco.

who knows. maybe rodgers has the mental ability to deal with all the adversity and actually may have saved mike nolan's career?

....which is why i said "could have" and not "would have"
  • ZRF80
Rodgrs has all the intangibles that Alex doesnt. Some things cant be taught. We botched on that pick..........
Share 49ersWebzone