Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It's amazing how much Brett Favre contributed to my hatred of the Packers. I'm actually happy that they won.

You and me both LA9er!

x3.

Count me in. Aaron rodgers is a beast. If only we drafted him.

You can't really tell if Rodgers would have been good with the Niners. He sat for 3 years behind Favre and probably learned a lot and was really polished. With the Niners he would have been thrown to the wolves and probably would have been psychologically scarred.

I agree. Nobody knows if Rodgers would have done good here. It would be tough for anybody to play well on some of those teams.

But you can't just automatically write it off and say he'd have never been good here.

You never know. Sure, he'd have some obstacles like Nowin and Sing to name a couple, but you can never say never.

When did I say anything like that?

Lol, I'm not speaking directly to you. Just to the rest of the people who assume that Rodgers would never have done any good in SF.
It's amazing how much Brett Favre contributed to my hatred of the Packers. I'm actually happy that they won.

You and me both LA9er!

x3.

You can't really tell if Rodgers would have been good with the Niners. He sat for 3 years behind Favre and probably learned a lot and was really polished. With the Niners he would have been thrown to the wolves and probably would have been psychologically scarred.

I agree. Nobody knows if Rodgers would have done good here. It would be tough for anybody to play well on some of those teams.

But you can't just automatically write it off and say he'd have never been good here.

You never know. Sure, he'd have some obstacles like Nowin and Sing to name a couple, but you can never say never.

Lol, I'm not speaking directly to you. Just to the rest of the people who assume that Rodgers would never have done any good in SF.

What people?

However, I don't think even Peyton Manning would have panned out under these coaching staffs the last 6 years.

You and me both LA9er!

x3.

What people?

However, I don't think even Peyton Manning would have panned out under these coaching staffs the last 6 years.

peyton would have coached the team himself.
Share 49ersWebzone