There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roger Goodell Wants to control Trash Talking?

I heard this topic brought up on ESPN radio today and found the following article on the internet :

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/1/20/1943997/roger-goodell-trash-talk-nfl-playoffs-jets-patriots

It sound to me like GOD-del wants to try and control the amount of trash talking teams do leading up to the game. Say what?! Leading up tothe Jets-Patriots game there was a buzz about the game because of the trash talking. everyone wanted to either see the Jets back it up or See the Patriots shut the Jets up. The atmosphere was fun because of the trash talking.

I think Goodell trying to control trash talking just shows how disconnected he really is from the players. From the sound of the article it sounds like he may try to work this into the new CBA and fine guys for trash talking.

Do you think this is a good move or bad move by Goodell?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Goodell is a p***y.
Roger Goodell wants to control everything.

How about making sure we have a season this year first?
I'm starting to dislike this new NFL.
Man, this guy just wants to ruin everything 'fun' about the NFL.
Goddell pees sitting down
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Ronnie Lott would have been fined every week if he was playing in Goodells era. Goodell can suck ballz!
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Goodell is ruining the NFL. It's time for a new league to take over with the way they're turning the NFL into women's tennis.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It's football. Trash talking is going to happen w/ any kind of physical contact.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Goodell always washes his hands after he pees.
if you do anything to the patriots....... goodell will change the rules.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Goodell always washes his hands after he pees.
Goodell is ruining the NFL.
f**k the broncos
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Goodell is ruining the NFL. It's time for a new league to take over with the way they're turning the NFL into women's tennis.

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home