49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 644 users in the forums

Steeler Hater Central

Shop 49ers game tickets
Go Jets.

btw if Roethlessberger ever decides to become a musician, you can post this:

Lawlz. Forreal, my gf is a steelers fan =( and always gets pissed when i call him Ben "Rapelesberger". I will show her this thread =D.
Might end up with 7 rings......
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,457
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Might end up with 7 rings......

Not if Rodgers has anything to say about that
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Might end up with 7 rings......

Not if Rodgers has anything to say about that

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That one never gets old
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Go Jets.

btw if Roethlessberger ever decides to become a musician, you can post this:


Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Might end up with 7 rings......

Not if Rodgers has anything to say about that


Has it gotten to the point where we're cheering for the Packers
I grew up in Northwest PA, so the Steelers were always my 2nd favorite team growing up, but since they started winning Super Bowls the bandwagon fans have just become unbearable. I just pray the Jets can beat them, which I don't think they can.
I really hate the Steelers
Im rooting for the Pckers to win it all this year now that my man Bieber is out
Originally posted by Penna9erFan:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Might end up with 7 rings......

Not if Rodgers has anything to say about that


Has it gotten to the point where we're cheering for the Packers

  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,158
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im rooting for the Pckers to win it all this year now that my man Bieber is out

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone