LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
bahahaha wtf just happened!? What a bunch of disorganized goons
thats a fumble

watch it get overturned
Originally posted by Esco:

Originally posted by ads_2006:
thats a fumble

watch it get overturned

defender (suggs?) knocked that ball out of his arm before it came forward. As a former steelers bandwagoner... that's a fumble.

If they overturn it, my rooting for the remainder of the afternoon goes to the Ravens. I'm closer to the middle of the fence as it is.
thats a fumble

watch it get overturned

Def a fumble...but the refs are loving the steelers today so you never know.
Ravens are Harballlllllllllllllllllllllllllllin

[insertjimjonesballingif]
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
thats a fumble

watch it get overturned

tuck rule part deux
I bet the NFL suspends this ref crew if the Steelers lose
lol f**k you, pittsburgh. Now don't choke like you always do, ravens!
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 15, 2011 at 2:21 PM ]
out of challenge's for the game

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
thats a fumble

watch it get overturned

tuck rule part deux

nah, if this were the patriots it would have been overturned. They don't love the steelers enough for that lol. I'm going for the steelers on the basis that I think they're the only team that will stand a chance beating the pats. I dont want the pats or hawks in the SB because I want to be able to watch it and have a party lol. I like the idea of Ravens/Falcons though... that'd be very cool
I bet the NFL suspends this ref crew if the Steelers lose

lmfao, high five brethren
thats a fumble

watch it get overturned

This.

f**k the Steelers!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by susweel:
Packers vs Pats superbowl

I rather kill myself, but better pats than Pittsburgh. My blood temp. is already at a boiling level watching them play now.

I think I'm hoping for a bird bowl (ravens/falcons).

Not because I like either team that much, but because I hate them less than the rest.

I also wouldn't mind seeing NY in there. Just please, no Pats, Steelers, or Seahawks.

My thinking exactly except I'd rather see the seahawks get pounded by the AFC than see the packers anywhere in the vicinity of cowboy's stadium.

If the hawks end up in the superbowl I'll puke. If that happens then it means we really missed an opportunity.

On the flip side, it would stop all the 'NFC west sucks' talk that has become the norm in sports media.

Though I think they have no chance of getting to the SB, I don't think it would mean anything relative to the niners. With our coaching staff, we would have probably been knocked out in the first round.

I think the NFC West sucks talk ended last week, but I don't think anything can be done to silence that talk completely. I just hate the packers infinitely more than anyone else in the division, and put them on the same level as Dallas.

Being in my early 30s, I spent a lot of my youth HATING the packers. So I totally know what you mean.

But it's gotten a little harder for me to keep hating them so much. I still like Rodgers. And as much as I hate to admit it, they do run that team in a classic, blue collar, the way football should be, sort of way. Being owned by the city is pretty cool. I think it turns out I hated Favre more than the Packers.

The cowboys, on the other hand, are still run in exactly the way that is, IMO, killing sports. All money, glitz, and ego. And they still have a bunch of punks on that team. So my hate for them is as strong as ever.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Love watching Suggs/Woodley. I wish we had a pass rusher.
Share 49ersWebzone