LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ads_2006:
refs couldnt be more obvious they want the steelers to win

let me headbutt you ala Zinedine Zidane. where's the red card...oops wrong football
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by susweel:
Packers vs Pats superbowl

I rather kill myself, but better pats than Pittsburgh. My blood temp. is already at a boiling level watching them play now.

I think I'm hoping for a bird bowl (ravens/falcons).

Not because I like either team that much, but because I hate them less than the rest.

I also wouldn't mind seeing NY in there. Just please, no Pats, Steelers, or Seahawks.

My thinking exactly except I'd rather see the seahawks get pounded by the AFC than see the packers anywhere in the vicinity of cowboy's stadium.

If the hawks end up in the superbowl I'll puke. If that happens then it means we really missed an opportunity.

On the flip side, it would stop all the 'NFC west sucks' talk that has become the norm in sports media.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Bruise Bowl!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Nice run
Suck a dick Polamalu, Ray Rice just owned your ass.
Ray Rice is one of the best RBs in the NFL.

Closest guy to Gore there is, I think.
Originally posted by Esco:
Nice run

Ray Rice is an animal

reminds me of mjd a bit

Him and Mojo.

Originally posted by susweel:
Packers vs Pats superbowl

I rather kill myself, but better pats than Pittsburgh. My blood temp. is already at a boiling level watching them play now.

I think I'm hoping for a bird bowl (ravens/falcons).

Not because I like either team that much, but because I hate them less than the rest.

I also wouldn't mind seeing NY in there. Just please, no Pats, Steelers, or Seahawks.

My thinking exactly except I'd rather see the seahawks get pounded by the AFC than see the packers anywhere in the vicinity of cowboy's stadium.

If the hawks end up in the superbowl I'll puke. If that happens then it means we really missed an opportunity.

On the flip side, it would stop all the 'NFC west sucks' talk that has become the norm in sports media.

Though I think they have no chance of getting to the SB, I don't think it would mean anything relative to the niners. With our coaching staff, we would have probably been knocked out in the first round.

I think the NFC West sucks talk ended last week, but I don't think anything can be done to silence that talk completely. I just hate the packers infinitely more than anyone else in the division, and put them on the same level as Dallas.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

Him and Mojo.

Agreed.

The only backs that are "better" are not as complete as Gore, Rice, and MJD.
TD Baltimore!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone