There are 191 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm f'n hyped up about todays baltimore/pitt game!!!! Love seeing two defensive powerhouses go at it. Cant wait!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Packers vs Pats superbowl
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I'm f'n hyped up about todays baltimore/pitt game!!!! Love seeing two defensive powerhouses go at it. Cant wait!!!!!

Calm down, go yank one out
BS call
Originally posted by 49er4life:
BS call

Pittsburgh always gets the BS calls
You have to be joking me!

Pitt payed these refs
does anyone else think the NFL should stop having PI be a spot of foul penalty? I like the college rule much better.
Originally posted by susweel:

I rather kill myself, but better pats than Pittsburgh. My blood temp. is already at a boiling level watching them play now.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 15, 2011 at 1:57 PM ]
afc championship game
pitt vs new england

winner
new england

thhey shouldn't play these meaning less games
Originally posted by FGore2121:
does anyone else think the NFL should stop having PI be a spot of foul penalty? I like the college rule much better.

There'd be way more pi and less big touchdowns I think if it was only a fifteen yard penalty. And the NFL wants no part of less scoring and explosive pass plays.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I rather kill myself, but better pats than Pittsburgh. My blood temp. is already at a boiling level watching them play now.

I think I'm hoping for a bird bowl (ravens/falcons).

Not because I like either team that much, but because I hate them less than the rest.

I also wouldn't mind seeing NY in there. Just please, no Pats, Steelers, or Seahawks.
refs couldnt be more obvious they want the steelers to win
Falcons v Steelers = Go Falcons :)

who's in the booth? Is that Dan Deirdorf or whatever ? His voice is annoyingly familiar, he's getting on my nerves.... I get it, you're the foul police, stfu already! gah
[ Edited by mr2324jgf on Jan 15, 2011 at 2:09 PM ]
Someone in this Ravens/Steelers game is going to get shanked before it ends.

These teams hate each other and both think they're the most physical team in the NFL.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I think I'm hoping for a bird bowl (ravens/falcons).

Not because I like either team that much, but because I hate them less than the rest.

I also wouldn't mind seeing NY in there. Just please, no Pats, Steelers, or Seahawks.

My thinking exactly except I'd rather see the seahawks get pounded by the AFC than see the packers anywhere in the vicinity of cowboy's stadium.
Share 49ersWebzone