There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you be satisfied if we could get hasselbeck and pick a 1st round QB?

Would you be satisfied if we could get hasselbeck and pick a 1st round QB?

I'm thinking we can't just throw the rookie into the fire...what do you think? Don't forget...west coast offense!
[ Edited by jwhandloff on Jan 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM ]
I'd be satisfied if we traded for Brady.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yeah I think that would work for me.
hass had one great game so far this entire season. he would be a perfect fit for the system but i think his career is almost done and his body can't hold up for a full 16 game schedule.
Why not just sign Peyton manning?

duh!!!
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I'd rather have Vince Young or Donovan McNabb.

And pick up peyton manning in fa to be a backup.
Dont really like the 1st rounders.

Go DB at 7 and im confident Harbaugh can get someone after the 1st
Why would we want a guy that has to take a series off every time he's knocked to the ground?
Jon Kitna and Kellen Moore in the later rounds...?
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I would be satisfied with Hasselbeck...he would be better in the WCO, which he is used to, rather than Carrol's offense and would be a good interim solution until our new rookie QB can take over.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I would be satisfied with Hasselbeck...he would be better in the WCO, which he is used to, rather than Carrol's offense and would be a good interim solution until our new rookie QB can take over.

Unless the oline play picks way up Hasslebroken wouldn't last a season with us, so this is really a poor choice.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by WWFGD:

Unless the oline play picks way up Hasslebroken wouldn't last a season with us, so this is really a poor choice.

His durability is an issue...but he is a legitimate veteran who can help lead a rookie QB. Hell, if he could get through 5 games then open the door for the rookie QB to be named later then it might work out just fine.

Either way its an exciting time for the 49ers organization.
Originally posted by forty9ers49:

Yeah I think that would work for me.

There would be a bunch of people on here whining about what we had to give up in the trade.
hell no!!! i want nothing to do with hasselbeck