LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 325 users in the forums

Stephen Ross advised Harbaugh to stay at Stanford

Shop 49ers game tickets
Makes you why Nick Saban quit after one year.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by 2cents:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
LOL like anyone would believe this. Ross is a f**kin idiot. feel bad for dolphins fans

One of my tried and true rules...... never trust a man with hairplugs !

Doesn't he look like Prince Charles stupid brother. No wait maybe howdy doodys stupid brother.

Charles IS the stupid brother. Mind you, none of the Windsors are that bright.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by modninerfan:
He flew across the country, he fired his current coach and then when Harbaugh signed up with us he rehired Sparano. This sounds like a pathetic attempt by Ross to save his reputation.

I don't think he fired anyone

I do think this is BS to cover his ass

I think he wanted to fly to the bay area and meet with Jim without anyone knowing

When the sports media blew his ass up and Jim said he didn't want to leave the bay is when old Ross man said he had "other business" in the area and "I wanted to give Jim advice"

lol sure
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
He flew across the country, he fired his current coach and then when Harbaugh signed up with us he rehired Sparano. This sounds like a pathetic attempt by Ross to save his reputation.

I don't think he fired anyone

I do think this is BS to cover his ass

I think he wanted to fly to the bay area and meet with Jim without anyone knowing

When the sports media blew his ass up and Jim said he didn't want to leave the bay is when old Ross man said he had "other business" in the area and "I wanted to give Jim advice"

lol sure

The whole thing is getting more confused in my mind by the day! Having said that, I thought he made a public announcement that he and his mates were flying in to see Harbaugh.

I have to say, classlessness in sports franchise owners does seem to have lurched to a new dimension. Do they have charm removal surgery before they are allowed to buy in?
Share 49ersWebzone