• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Tman:
his presser after the game was a fail once again, dropped this line to start

"I cant speak for the offense I can only speak for myself"

Way to take ownership Scam

Isn't that taking ownership???

lol I didnt see this presser but unless he went on to say "maybe i couldve put the ball in better areas or made a read quicker" then it was a fail. If we went in depth of his personal screw ups then id say he did everything he could but if came out there and spat out a 1 liner like that and shut down I would be calling him out if I was Steve Smith or the RBs.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
lol I didnt see this presser but unless he went on to say "maybe i couldve put the ball in better areas or made a read quicker" then it was a fail. If we went in depth of his personal screw ups then id say he did everything he could but if came out there and spat out a 1 liner like that and shut down I would be calling him out if I was Steve Smith or the RBs.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Cam-Newton-Postgame/2682055b-c602-49fd-9b94-7fd807ea16a7
Originally posted by jreff22:
Garbage

especially with the game on the line
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by sfout:

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Cam-Newton-Postgame/2682055b-c602-49fd-9b94-7fd807ea16a7

gratze on the link.

well my personal opinion is that besides his sulking attitude he handled that with class, seems like he could at least be a bit for straight forward when dealing with loses.

He gave his OL credit even though they allowed 4 or 5 sacks, again I'm not aware if Newton held the ball to long or anything but he took the high road and owned up to his play so based on today and especially after the towel over the head controversy I would say this was a step in the right direction and as classy of a presser as any of the panthers PR and FO could've hoped for.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I wanted to root for him but he makes Romo look clutch. He follows up last week's fumble with a bounce pass to an open WR in the end zone. What is that, the 8th second-half lead blown on his watch?
Alex is better
Kapernick was and always has been a better prospect. Better wheels, stronger arm, more proven.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

RT @AndrewSiciliano: Longest active streak in the @NFL without an interception? Cam Newton - 152 attempts

Cam Newton prefers to fumble.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Dec 23, 2012 at 9:32 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Kapernick was and always has been a better prospect. Better wheels, stronger arm, more proven.

"That's plutonium raw grade material right there, I haven't seen a prospect like that in over 10 years"
-Harbaugh
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Evilgenius:

"That's plutonium raw grade material right there, I haven't seen a prospect like that in over 10 years"
-Harbaugh

Never said kaep wasn't better
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

That is cool to see. RT @CoachGusMalzahn: Happy to see my man Cam back at AU this semester working toward his degree. #wareagle
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Cam is a poor mans Colin
Share 49ersWebzone