There are 299 users in the forums

Mike Singletary Fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Jim Tomsula

It's just for a day.

lol. For real man get a grip
Not sure who I'd like more Gruden or Harbaugh. I think Holmgren will have greater pull in luring Gruden to the Browns.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Not sure who I'd like more Gruden or Harbaugh. I think Holmgren will have greater pull in luring Gruden to the Browns.

I'd take either.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by fakers23:
http://twitter.com/#!/bydavidwhite/status/19252094124957698

Team source: Mike Singletary was just told he is fired.

I already reported this faker troll

faker23 is a news junker troll who got my thread locked with that other poster. lol
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

Chucky don't seem like the type to want to live with the ball freezing Cleveland weather.
Well Singletary being fired is probably the best christmas present I could have wished for, hearing that Jon Gruden and Jim Harbaugh are the leading candidates for the position only makes it that much sweeter!

Happy New Year niner fans! There finally is a light at the end of this long and dark tunnel.

[ Edited by skynet907 on Dec 26, 2010 at 21:20:25 ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
I am surprised nothing from Adam Schefter... Guess at ESPN with no Sunday Night Football, you are able to get to bed early.

My thoughts exactly. Hmm.. no NFL network, no espn breaking news but then again its Espn.

[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on Dec 26, 2010 at 21:21:06 ]

Harbaugh should be the guy. Now we are at least in position to possibly make a trade for Luck. Then Harbaugh and Luck can be reunited cause it feels so good, reunited cause they understood.
This will go down as the 3rd greatest day in 2010!
1. Giants winning the World Series (Nov. 1st)
2. The Championship parade in downtown San Francisco (Nov. 3rd)
3. The day Singletary was canned and the day that the 49ers started their return to relivance!!

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

Harbaugh should be the guy. Now we are at least in position to possibly make a trade for Luck. Then Harbaugh and Luck can be reunited cause it feels so good, reunited cause they understood.

lol

Now there's some sweet music.
No more looking at film!
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by fakers23:
http://twitter.com/#!/bydavidwhite/status/19252094124957698

Team source: Mike Singletary was just told he is fired.

I already reported this faker troll

faker23 is a news junker troll who got my thread locked with that other poster. lol

You're a funny man Jim!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Jim Tomsula

What's wrong with Tomsula? He's awesome!

Anyway, it's for one game... against the Cardinals.

• Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by Jcool:
I am surprised nothing from Adam Schefter... Guess at ESPN with no Sunday Night Football, you are able to get to bed early.

My thoughts exactly. Hmm.. no NFL network, no espn bresking news but then again its Espn.

Its on NFL.com
Share 49ersWebzone