LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Head Coach options for the 49ers in 2011: Who do you like and why?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Head Coach options for the 49ers in 2011: Who do you like and why?

For the Harbaugh fans, Joe Montana Interview on Dan Patrick 12/20

According to Joe, Harbaugh runs the WCO. The play calls are "almost word-for-word" the same as Walsh's.
Originally posted by DesiDez:

According to Joe, Harbaugh runs the WCO. The play calls are "almost word-for-word" the same as Walsh's.

Yup, it's what I've been saying all this time, Harbaugh runs a hardcore WCO that's probably more genuine/expanded to Walsh's '87 hybrid than even Morneweg, or Gruden's WCO.

This is why Andrew Luck is going to kick ass in the NFL, he successes out of the most sophisticated/difficult pro-style offense in football history.
Honestly right now I'd take anyone better than Sing. He's so f**kin stupid its not even funny.
Quote:
Stanford head coach Jim Harbaugh is one of the hot names on the NFL head coach hunting radar. His brother John -- head coach of the Baltimore Ravens -- was asked about his baby bro's plans during a conference call Wednesday, and he seemed supportive.

Though he wouldn't confirm whether Jim's plans include jumping to an NFL team in 2011, "I'm kind of biased. I'd love to see him here so we can both be in the NFL," John said, per ESPN AFC North blogger James Walker.

There is a condition, however. "I just want to see him in the NFC, that's the thing. I do not want to see him in the AFC. I don't think my mom could take that; that would be rough. So in the other [conference] we would only have to see him once every four years."

NFC jobs opening up? The Minnesota Vikings and Dallas Cowboys for certain (though the latter seem pretty impressed with Jason Garrett thus far), as well as possible openings with the Carolina Panthers and San Francisco 49ers.

Obviously, John's wishes may not stop Jim from taking a job in the AFC, and there appear to be more options opening up in that conference.

- Tim Kavanagh
[ Edited by PTulini on Dec 22, 2010 at 2:52 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Yup, it's what I've been saying all this time, Harbaugh runs a hardcore WCO that's probably more genuine/expanded to Walsh's '87 hybrid than even Morneweg, or Gruden's WCO.

This is why Andrew Luck is going to kick ass in the NFL, he successes out of the most sophisticated/difficult pro-style offense in football history.

Why can't we have Luck and Harbaugh this f**king team won't ever catch a damn break...We never get a good QB!! f**k!!

I really really REALLY hope Jed goes after Harbaugh. I wonder how Harbaugh feels about taking the job if offered.
Around the League (12/22/10)

Jim Harbaugh and Jeff Fisher discussed

I dont care what system he runs, I just want a good one installed.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
Around the League (12/22/10)

Jim Harbaugh and Jeff Fisher discussed

WTF is going on with Jason La Canfora in that video??

You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need THE EDGEEE!!

You'll get the full report, but you'll only need MY TWEETS!!
give me harbaugh, jed needs to get it done

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by AiNoKea: