There are 391 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Matt Forte's fiance calls off the wedding after he told her....

His ex-gf is having a baby in November that is his!

In May that Forte had gotten engaged to Chicago's Danielle Daniels at the Trump International Hotel in New York while they were there attending a promotional event. Forte gave her a big diamond and the couple later flew to his home state of Louisiana to celebrate with his parents. Well, surprise, surprise! On Tuesday, Forte broke the news to his faithful and beautiful fiancee that his ex-girlfriend, who lives in Louisiana, is pregnant with his child and will deliver in November.

This news has devastated Daniels as well as her parents, the Rev. & Mrs. Jimmy Daniels, who hosted an engagement party for them in July at the LuxBar and were planning a platinum wedding for July 2011.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/foster/2714526,CST-NWS-stella16.article
You think I should sit him this weekend in fantasy?!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Now that's some usher s**t
Didn't his mama ever tell him never be unfaithful to a Reverend's daughter.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Sep 17, 2010 at 20:44:29 ]
Is that the fiance or the ex, she's purty
Fiance. Agreed she is pretty cute.
That means he got his ex- pregnant around February and proposed to his new squeeze 3 months later. Nothing wrong with that timeline.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
That means he got his ex- pregnant around February and proposed to his new squeeze 3 months later. Nothing wrong with that timeline.

unless the new squeeze's dad is a Reverend and they had been dating longer than they had been engaged.
you can't trust them ballas

He gives Chicago a potent running game..
  • crzy
  • Veteran

No way.

Now he has to perform well to pay child support.
I am confident to say 98% of professional athletes cheat on their significant others. Think about it, you have millions and millions of dollars, you're a celebrity and you travel around the country, sometimes world most of the year. You will always have groupies following you around. It is an equation for failure!