Jimmy Raye Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/

Quote:
"Receiver Michael Crabtree had another quiet game, catching three passes for 37 yards. Asked if he was surprised the 49ers did not turn to a spread attack earlier in the game, Crabtree shrugged. "I play receiver," he said. "I wish I could call the plays, but that's not my job."

Lots of players are finally voicing their thoughts.

Alex has to speak up, he's one of the leaders.

He already did, last week remember...
Originally posted by al49erfan:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Oh wow. If he is talking, you know the other players are too. Raye NEEDS to go.

A real fan would support the team not question the coaching staff.

Perfect words of wisdom. Listen you haters, this is how fans must behave.

I hope you are kidding...
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Bull. I question everyone of the coaching staffs ability right now. Even Manusky. Screens have been killing our D since last year and its STILL a problem.
Yes i am joking... This coaching staff sucks it was in reply to jrg who keeps saying every person that has some criticism of the team is a fairweather fan... its getting annoying.
Originally posted by tn9er:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/

Quote:
"Receiver Michael Crabtree had another quiet game, catching three passes for 37 yards. Asked if he was surprised the 49ers did not turn to a spread attack earlier in the game, Crabtree shrugged. "I play receiver," he said. "I wish I could call the plays, but that's not my job."

Lots of players are finally voicing their thoughts.

Alex has to speak up, he's one of the leaders.

He already did, last week remember...

that crabtree quote says it all, raye is f**king garbage and even the players know it
Yes i am joking... This coaching staff sucks it was in reply to jrg who keeps saying every person that has some criticism of the team is a fairweather fan... its getting annoying.

It's just the polar opposite of the hate squad.

Lol ok just making sure.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Receiver Michael Crabtree had another quiet game, catching three passes for 37 yards. Asked if he was surprised the 49ers did not turn to a spread attack earlier in the game, Crabtree shrugged. "I play receiver," he said. "I wish I could call the plays, but that's not my job."

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/#ixzz10fultZhd

Lol ok just making sure.

Raye should not be in the NFL any long he has the same philosophy he had when he first came into the league 30 years ago.

Sing doesnt know X's and O's hes a motivational guy and that means he should be like a motivational coach (like a quality coach or something) he would be good to have on a staff but would never make a good head coach. He is trying to make this team like the bears team he played on and it wont work you just cant compete in teh NFL without a threat of the deep pass. 99% of the time running vs an 8 or 9 man box is a loss of yardage.

I like Manusky, but a few things have to change (defending the screen and pass rush) both have been bad since he took over.

Okay, FIRE JR. He got the team up for the NO game, than laid a green steamer on the arrowhead turf today. Actually he is just doing bigmike's (BM) biding, so fire BM too. Speaking of green steamer, someone asked me if BM stands for something else besides bigmike. My answer, was, well, yes, i saw a similarity to that big green steamer laid on the arrowhead astroturf, and BM.

Look, all kidding aside, BM wants to play smashmouth football, he had jR line us up to "run the ball down their throats", and when that failed in qtrs 1,2 and 3, had the same tactics in qtr 4. Say what you want, but last game showed we had the talent against nfl's best team. Bm got outcoached by young blood in SEA, in NO, and now in KC. BM represents old blood, old school. His old blood seems to have plugged arteries to his head, leaving a head of iron....unfashionably stubborn iron head....and BM is being schooled each week by young blood. Think about it. How much will be too much? Will BM get his 8 games and out, will he be shown the door earlier , or will jedi jed keep him come hell or high water?

I ask these questions because we have got terrific talent out there, getting beaten weekly because of our inferior coach and OC. Worst is, he proved he CAN do the right thing and call a reasonable game, but then forgot the small stuff, like baas's hike over alex's head, fumbling punts, and putting 10 men out on O, missing VD. Today's game was just a stinker, and bm got showed up every way one coach could annihilate and humiliate another. I just wonder who or what he going to blame this time...neither of which is befitting a HC, esp one who is a HOFer. Can't be the headsets, plays got in on time.

No, this was just pigheaded, "gonna run it down your throat" ...with frank, by the way, (in case D didn't know who was doing the running)...and that sumbuck stayed with that game plan late into 4th qtr, when i had to turn off the embarrassment. VD knows, frank knows, craps knows, alex knows, p52 knows...this game calling is frightful, is a sure loser (0-3 working on #4) yet BM is leaving his mark wherever he goes...the big green lawn steamer...a BM , literally all over the nfl gridirons.

When is enough enough? How long do we have to put up with a guy who is gonna run it down their throats? How long do we have to endure his tool calling a game right out of the 1960s? How long? What will it take to make these guys leave of their own volition or get fired? Anyone out there have an idea? anyone? And how many want to watch bm fumble fart the rest of the season away against the likes of SEA with a rookie coach, Chiefs with a rookie coach, and i suppose ATL with a seasoned coach. We are alright right now if BM just disappeared. The players are going to revolt, and i expect it soon, if not tomorrow. they looked stupid out there, and the O knew it. Frank for 3, 2nd and 7. Frank up the 2 hole for....no gain. what imagination. what brilliance...what.. in the world are those two clowns doing?

ONe thing it isn't...and that is coaching. They are unprepared at every turn from an onsides kick to change of personnel at LOS on 4th and 2, to whatever. And the D plan? Hey, after NO ran at will on us on screens, did we improve there, or work on it? Seems like not, because Chiefs struck paydirt...on same screens we couldn't stop last week, and had no clue on this week. C'mon, guys, even for the biggest apologist out there, this coaching ain't cuttin' it. They need to move on. Bring in Gruden. What? YOu don't think he can do better than BM? Hah. Bm is just what the name implies...a bm.
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHER f**kING RAYE ON THIS MOTHER f**kING TEAM!
  • flow
  • Veteran
Mike Johnson for OC!

I'll be OC. I'd be perfect. I need a job, I'm young, I don't fall asleep on the job, and I have memorized the madden playbook (which every nfl player has anyway!)
Originally posted by flow:
Mike Johnson for OC!

Couldn't do any worse.
Share 49ersWebzone