LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Are Balmer and Robinson Traitors?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by titan:
They are to stupid! They don't know any of our plays.

Ahhhhh the irony.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

is getting in a snowball fight with Randy Johnson a bad idea?
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
are you really this stupid????

Not sure stupid is the right word but dude is definitely off kilter.

~Ceadder

Yup... that could get you warned you know.
Originally posted by 49er4evr:
Will they give seattle everything they know about our O. and D.???? Would they? should they? Would WE really allow balmer to go there if this is the case? Is robinson Held to a moral code of any kind? Is any NFL player held to that kind of morality? this really bothering me.

Do you realize players in the NFL sign with division rivals all the time? How long have you been watching football?
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
are you really this stupid????

Not sure stupid is the right word but dude is definitely off kilter.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by English:
are you really that daft????

[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Sep 11, 2010 at 13:01:44 ]
I doubt the information they could tell the Seahawks isn't what they don't already know.

Everyone knows we're gonna prefer to run first on offense, and play physically on defense. Nothing new. They might have a lot of good information on the tendencies of their former teammates though, but that's nothing new in the NFL. Guys are changing teams all the time and division rivals play eachother regularly. Eric Heitmann and Darnell Dockett probably know eachother's playing styles EXTREMELY well.
From now on we should wait to cut players until after we have played Seattle...

....not really
Something is definitley up.

No way we get blown out by a 5-11 team.

ESPECIALLY with a rat coach like Pete Carroll.

We can still win the west, IMO, but we have to switch it up against this ex niner organization in Seattle.
I have flashbacks of John Lynch saying, "This is great....every play they ran we saw in practice!"
Exactly.

Tampa bay vs Oakland.

na.
Mrob was on Seahawk review in the locker room and said "Hey 49ers and Rams and ... who else is in our division? Oh yea, Arizona, see you next week when we are in the playoffs"
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Mrob was on Seahawk review in the locker room and said "Hey 49ers and Rams and ... who else is in our division? Oh yea, Arizona, see you next week when we are in the playoffs"

I still think cutting him was a stupid move.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

I still think cutting him was a stupid move.

blame Dingleberry for that
nope. it seems lots of players hated playing under Singletary.
Share 49ersWebzone