There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AL Davis-Ranked as worst NFL owner

Yahoo sports Micheal Silver just released his ranking of all 32 NFL owners and Al was 32nd while Jed was 16th.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A0PDlNpRVIFM0lMANHtDubYF?slug=ms-ownerrankingspartone090210
LOL

Jed 16th? Middle of the road I would have thought it would have been worse. I bet if the team was able to pull off a new stadium that ranking will go up.
I agree with him, but the fact is Silver does hate the raiders.
I was a little worried about the raiders, but their fan morale is so low, it's pathetic.

This is our territory.

GTFO and go back to L.A.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I was a little worried about the raiders, but their fan morale is so low, it's pathetic.

This is our territory.

GTFO and go back to L.A.

Oh no!! They went back to Oakland. That's you guy's property up there. We don't want them.
Al's also the worst at not wearing a hat while he's on TV to hide that disgusting alien growth on his forehead. He should take a page out of Raider Fan's book and wear a Vader helmet or something out in public. Man am I glad I waited to have a late lunch
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Al's also the worst at not wearing a hat while he's on TV to hide that disgusting alien growth on his forehead. He should take a page out of Raider Fan's book and wear a Vader helmet or something out in public. Man am I glad I waited to have a late lunch

One day you will be old.