LOL
Jed 16th? Middle of the road I would have thought it would have been worse. I bet if the team was able to pull off a new stadium that ranking will go up.
There are 793 users in the forums
AL Davis-Ranked as worst NFL owner
Shop 49ers game tickets
Sep 4, 2010 at 9:36 AM
- kingairta
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,788
Sep 4, 2010 at 11:04 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,130
I agree with him, but the fact is Silver does hate the raiders.
Sep 4, 2010 at 11:29 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,978
I was a little worried about the raiders, but their fan morale is so low, it's pathetic.
This is our territory.
GTFO and go back to L.A.
This is our territory.
GTFO and go back to L.A.
Sep 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM
- LAFortyNinerfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,644
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I was a little worried about the raiders, but their fan morale is so low, it's pathetic.
This is our territory.
GTFO and go back to L.A.
Oh no!! They went back to Oakland. That's you guy's property up there. We don't want them.
Jan 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM
- NatralBrnThrila
- Member
- Posts: 438
Al's also the worst at not wearing a hat while he's on TV to hide that disgusting alien growth on his forehead. He should take a page out of Raider Fan's book and wear a Vader helmet or something out in public. Man am I glad I waited to have a late lunch
Jan 18, 2011 at 2:53 PM
- RedWaltz24
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,121
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Al's also the worst at not wearing a hat while he's on TV to hide that disgusting alien growth on his forehead. He should take a page out of Raider Fan's book and wear a Vader helmet or something out in public. Man am I glad I waited to have a late lunch
One day you will be old.