There are 248 users in the forums

Taylor Mays traded to the Bengals

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GoGetit:
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
He gonna start ahead of michael lewis and dashon goldson.

yes

Goldson and Mays don't play the same position.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
He was used more in the box at USC, with us he needs to fine tune his coverage skills, until that improves he will be a special teamer and see spot duty as an extra defensive back in Dime packages

He was a free safety in college and played like 20 yards down the field to prevent big plays.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
He's been awful. He's headed to the practice squad. Book it.

Never. hes too good. ask Ronnie. plus he comes from a prideful hardworking family. that will never happen

GOOD GAWD!!! DON'T PEOPLE KNOW SARCASM WHEN THEY READ IT!!! YOU YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPERS NEED TO FREAKIN' READ MORE BOOKS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE GRASP OF SARCASM!!! GET OFF YOUR FREAKIN' VIDEO GAMES AND READ MORE BOOKS!!! GAWD GOOGILY MOOGILY!!!

super hyphy
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Never. hes too good. ask Ronnie. plus he comes from a prideful hardworking family. that will never happen

GOOD GAWD!!! DON'T PEOPLE KNOW SARCASM WHEN THEY READ IT!!! YOU YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPERS NEED TO FREAKIN' READ MORE BOOKS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE GRASP OF SARCASM!!! GET OFF YOUR FREAKIN' VIDEO GAMES AND READ MORE BOOKS!!! GAWD GOOGILY MOOGILY!!!

super hyphy

LOL, I know. It must have been that energy drink I drank earlier.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

super hyphy

:)
ohhhh

LOL, I know. It must have been that energy drink I drank earlier.

You know what I am about to say is true. Dumber things have been said on Niner Talk. Most don't care who is the poster. So if you are going to make sarcastic remarks, you have to indicate it with exclamation marks or bold or something. I thought you were an idiot myself for saying that.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You know what I am about to say is true. Dumber things have been said on Niner Talk. Most don't care who is the poster. So if you are going to make sarcastic remarks, you have to indicate it with exclamation marks or bold or something. I thought you were an idiot myself for saying that.

Really?! A 2nd round pick going to the practice squad?! A player of first round potential being able to go through waivers and stay in the practice squad?! A physical specimen with speed and power being put on waivers so that he can be put on the practice squad?!

You all really thought I was serious?! SERIOUSLY?!!

Wow.

I just had an epiphany.

EVERYONE is stupid in Ninertalk.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
he sucks.

its the yorks fault

nolan's fault

and alex smith's fault

In Haiku form please.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JPREZ2XXL:
Originally posted by aman49:
DarthNiner
STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
EVERYONE IS NOW DUMBER BY READING YOUR LAST ENTRY. YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!

[/b]

And you are???

Not on DarthNiner's johnson like you are Aman49

Your Niner Talk career will be brief grasshoppa
Actually? I wouldn't mind throwing the kid into the fire from Day One -- the way Walsh did with three rookies (including a kid named Ronnie Lott) back in '81.

I know it's a different league now -- and the Niners weren't expected to contend in '81 like people expect them to contend this year -- but Taylor Mays is a special talent.

And remember this: Lott was NOT the highest rated DB coming out of college. Kenny Easley was. In fact -- Walsh had targeted Easley and was going to draft him with the sixth pick in the first round -- but Seattle grabbed him first with the 5th pick.

A chagrined Walsh instead went to his fallback pick: Ronnie Lott.

Lott had some knocks on him coming out of USC. They are similar to the knocks that have been made against Taylor Mays. And once again -- with the drafting of Mays -- Seattle played a KEY role.

I don't know if history ever repeats itself -- but I for one would like to throw the rook in and see what he can do.

You know what? I bet Ronnie feels the same darn way.

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Actually? I wouldn't mind throwing the kid into the fire from Day One -- the way Walsh did with three rookies (including a kid named Ronnie Lott) back in '81.

I know it's a different league now -- and the Niners weren't expected to contend in '81 like people expect them to contend this year -- but Taylor Mays is a special talent.

And remember this: Lott was NOT the highest rated DB coming out of college. Kenny Easley was. In fact -- Walsh had targeted Easley and was going to draft him with the sixth pick in the first round -- but Seattle grabbed him first with the 5th pick.

A chagrined Walsh instead went to his fallback pick: Ronnie Lott.

Lott had some knocks on him coming out of USC. They are similar to the knocks that have been made against Taylor Mays. And once again -- with the drafting of Mays -- Seattle played a KEY role.

I don't know if history ever repeats itself -- but I for one would like to throw the rook in and see what he can do.

You know what? I bet Ronnie feels the same darn way.

Against a division opponent...no way.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
DarthNiner

[/b]

And you are???

Try decaf

Two personal attacks in one thread... yeah, he won't last here long.

yep...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Antix:
DarthNiner

[/b]

And you are???

Your Niner Talk career will be brief grasshoppa

I think he's Glenn

Really?! A 2nd round pick going to the practice squad?! A player of first round potential being able to go through waivers and stay in the practice squad?! A physical specimen with speed and power being put on waivers so that he can be put on the practice squad?!

Wow.

I just had an epiphany.

I feel your pain, Darth. Dark clouds have eclipsed Niner Talk. Time to rally the boys from the days when intelligent talk was the norm.

Cheers.

P.S. I thought your sarcasm was genius. How could anyone with more than three brain cells not see the humor?

Wow.

I just had an epiphany.

I love you too
Share 49ersWebzone