49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 824 users in the forums

Taylor Mays traded to the Bengals

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Besides that 3rd down conversation to Tony Gonzalez i think the rookie did pretty well

If he gets better as the season goes nobody is going to miss Michael "whats his name again"??????

yeah, it's nice not seeing michael lewis stuck chasing some te around after the catch
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 82
I was pleased with May's, I think he had a good game.
Originally posted by ACUK:
I was pleased with May's, I think he had a good game.

+1
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by ACUK:
I was pleased with May's, I think he had a good game.

+1

+2
Mays is NFL-ready, dude was EVERYWHERE on the field. Was remarkable to see him contain a lot of players in the backfield/off the left sideline. Goldson and Mays looked like a dangerous combo, Ryan was respecting both those guys the entire game.

Speed. Speed. Speed. That's why Lewis lost his job, and it was all for the best.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by ACUK:
I was pleased with May's, I think he had a good game.

+1

+2

=3
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM ]
He has a bright future as do a lot of young players on this team. We just need some front office direction and a head coach that have a clue.
go team mays
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by ACUK:
I was pleased with May's, I think he had a good game.

+1

+2

=3

+1 =4
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
He'll never start at saftey.

However, at some point, he might start at safety. Not this year. Two big factors will be if the Niners sign Goldson to a long-term contract and if Reggie Smith continues to develop. In the end, Mays may never get off the bench.

Boy, you were way off on Mays, the kid played great.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
He'll never start at saftey.

However, at some point, he might start at safety. Not this year. Two big factors will be if the Niners sign Goldson to a long-term contract and if Reggie Smith continues to develop. In the end, Mays may never get off the bench.

Boy, you were way off on Mays, the kid played great.

Pretty much. Can't gettem all right.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
He'll never start at saftey.

However, at some point, he might start at safety. Not this year. Two big factors will be if the Niners sign Goldson to a long-term contract and if Reggie Smith continues to develop. In the end, Mays may never get off the bench.

Boy, you were way off on Mays, the kid played great.

Pretty much. Can't gettem all right.

He had 11 tackles, led the secondary in tackles and scored a TD. He instantly makes us better...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
He'll never start at saftey.

However, at some point, he might start at safety. Not this year. Two big factors will be if the Niners sign Goldson to a long-term contract and if Reggie Smith continues to develop. In the end, Mays may never get off the bench.

Boy, you were way off on Mays, the kid played great.

Pretty much. Can't gettem all right.

He had 11 tackles, led the secondary in tackles and scored a TD. He instantly makes us better...

So far better than Lewis. He will only get better!
I definitely feel better having Mays as a last line of defense than Lewis. Lewis was a liability in coverage and was missing tackles all over the place.
He has some work to go but hey he looked good today.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone