There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Taylor Mays traded to the Bengals

Havent been able to watch much of the preseason. Just wondered to know how hes looking.
Originally posted by noobie:
Havent been able to watch much of the preseason. Just wondered to know how hes looking.

had a big hit in the vikings preseason game (knocked a receiver out of bounds on a sideline play).

other than that he's mainly been a ST gunner and late quarters sub.
He gonna start ahead of michael lewis and dashon goldson.
He's been awful. He's headed to the practice squad. Book it.
DarthNiner
STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
EVERYONE IS NOW DUMBER BY READING YOUR LAST ENTRY. YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!


[/b]
[ Edited by JPREZ2XXL on Aug 31, 2010 at 12:31 AM ]
your name
Manusky has him playing really far back so he doesnt get exposed badly but still allows him to"get a feel" for the defense. He looks fast but as reported he plays very stiff and doesnt seem to have a nose for the ball.
Originally posted by 49erDan:
Manusky has him playing really far back so he doesnt get exposed badly but still allows him to"get a feel" for the defense. He looks fast but as reported he plays very stiff and doesnt seem to have a nose for the ball.

Amazing closing speed. He's gonna need work, for sure. If we can get his football IQ and mechanics heightened we've got a beauty of a SS.
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
He gonna start ahead of michael lewis and dashon goldson.

He's so good that he could play both safety spots at the same time.

That way we could have three OLB's rushing the passer.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by 49erDan:
Manusky has him playing really far back so he doesnt get exposed badly but still allows him to"get a feel" for the defense. He looks fast but as reported he plays very stiff and doesnt seem to have a nose for the ball.

Amazing closing speed. He's gonna need work, for sure. If we can get his football IQ and mechanics heightened we've got a beauty of a SS.

I really hope he does but the odds are he wont develop things at this stage of his career. I believe skills can be influenced and refined but not formed. Take DHB for instance. He came out of college with blazing speed which cant be taught( sound familiar) but questionable ball skills( catches with his body) and it all ended up being 100% true. Many so called "workout warriors" and burners enter the NFL and usually end up being exactly that and no more. I hope Mays proves me wrong.
Originally posted by JPREZ2XXL:
DarthNiner
STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
EVERYONE IS NOW DUMBER BY READING YOUR LAST ENTRY. YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!


[/b]

And you are???
he sucks.

its the yorks fault

nolan's fault

and alex smith's fault
Originally posted by JPREZ2XXL:
DarthNiner
STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
EVERYONE IS NOW DUMBER BY READING YOUR LAST ENTRY. YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!


[/b]

LOL! Obviously you're not smart enough to even notice that it was a sarcastic remark. Even sadder is I have to explain it to you.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by JPREZ2XXL:
DarthNiner
STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
EVERYONE IS NOW DUMBER BY READING YOUR LAST ENTRY. YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!


[/b]

And you are???

Not on DarthNiner's johnson like you are Aman49
Originally posted by WestCoast:
he sucks.

its the yorks fault

nolan's fault

and alex smith's fault

No! Its cause our cheerleaders are whores!