There are 247 users in the forums

Most Underrated/Overrated Players in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by scout200:
I personally feel that Vernon Davis is extremely underrated in the NFL. He has mad skills but doesn't get the credit he deserves!

-Scout

Well he has only done it for 1 year, lets see him produce again and I bet he starts getting some love
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I vote for Romo as overrated, I can't think of an underrated player.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by scout200:
I personally feel that Vernon Davis is extremely underrated in the NFL. He has mad skills but doesn't get the credit he deserves!

-Scout

Well he has only done it for 1 year, lets see him produce again and I bet he starts getting some love

actually he gets a lot of love IMO.
Imo Overrated - Shuan Alexander (retired), Jeremy Shockey, Vince Young, Eli Manning

Underrated - Patrick Willis, Ronnie Brown, Nnamdi Asomugha
Overrated: Tony Romo and Aaron Rodgers

Underrated: Bengal's Cbs Leon Hall and Jonathon Joseph
Overrated: Matt Cassel
Underrated: Leonard Weaver

Overrated: Brian Urlacher
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Overrated: Matt Cassel

lol matt cassel isn't overrated i hardly hear anyone hang from his jockstrap or say he is better then brady.
Originally posted by titan:
overated-Revis and his island

I don't know how the current best defensive player in the league can be overrated.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Overrated: Lofa Tatupu (Side note: I would also opine the Seachicken LB corp is the most overrated unit in the league. You could easily insert Hill or Curry in place of Lofa here.)

Underrated: Justin Smith

Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
How could you guys rate Mark Sanchez, it was his rookie year for crying out loud.

Overrated ----- Tony Romo

Underrated ------ Jamal Charles/Steve Smith #12/ Aaron Rodgers/Kyle Orton

Romo is a beast.

Rodgers is definitely not underrated..everyone knows he's a top 5 QB in the league

Romo gets too much hype around the league, choke artist, and Rodgers doesn't get enough praise around the league. Think about it, Cowboys have a top 15 offensive line, Green Bay dead last.

I think neither is overrated or underrated..I hear about Rodgers as much as Romo..Rodgers choked against the Cardinals too so he hasn't really proved anything more than what Romo has.

UMM???/ RODGERS CHOKED??????? How can throwing for over 400yrds and 4 tds be choking?

LMAO seriously. rodgers did not choke he singlehandedly brought them back even if his defense couldnt stop the cardinals. its not his fault for the game winning fumble nothing else he could do

Except for the fact that he fumbled it

Yeah, lets blame him for the fumble..not the Offensive LINE For having RODGERS have 3 Cards in his face.... DUDE...ur not even funny... GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. ur still probably sour because our Niners Chose smith over him.. SHOW RESPECT.

Plus don't forget, if the obvious face mask was called then that fumble wouldn't have even counted, and maybe GB would have been facing NO instead of Arizona.
Share 49ersWebzone