There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bradford Deal Done

I don't ever want to draft a QB in the first round from now forth...

I don't know if there will be NFL football next year...but
just imagine what next year's 1st overall QB is going to get
Originally posted by kronik:
Thx hawk, and welcome back

No problem. Glad to be back. I will be trolling around on here up until the season opener. We are starting this season with a bang! Should be lots of story lines leading up to this game.
This really pisses me off. Rookies need to start earning their money!
Originally posted by AC49er:
This really pisses me off. Rookies need to start earning their money!

I thought thats what they did in college. I think its called the Reggie Bush financial plan.
Take your fu*king , Rams
Agent of rookie quarterback Sam Bradford opened contract negotiations the St. Louis Rams.Confirmed by NFL Network’s Jason La Canfora and Michael Lombardi.However, it was told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that a deal with the No. 1 overall draft pick isn’t expected to come soon.

Much more than the $41.7 million was given by the Detroit Lions that last year’s No. 1 overall pick, quarterback Matthew Stafford,speculation has been rampant that Bradford could receive up to $50 million in guaranteed money.Chief operating officer Kevin Demoff is negotiating for the St. Louis Rams and agent Tom Condon is representing Bradford,according to the Post-Dispatch.

The Rams are scheduled to open training camp July 28, but Bradford has previously said he expects to be under contract by then.

Bradford said”I expect to be in camp, on time,Condon hasn’t given me any indication that there’s going to be any problems getting a contract done at this point right now.
Dayuuuum! Jimmy Clausen is thinkin "that shoulda been me" lol
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
wtf this s**t is outta control.

Yah it is.

This dude aint done s**t and is already set for life. While working stiffs like myself bust their ass every day trying make ends meat.
another Jamarcus?

this kid is bout to get put on his back every play by our defense..good luck Rams
Originally posted by Afrikan:

There's going to be rookie caps in the next CBA.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

thats not a guarantee

Priority for sure. This is getting stupid. Other than this point I'm completely on the players side on the next CBA.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

thats not a guarantee

The union has already proposed to remove 200 million dollars from the rookie pool in the next CBA. Problem is they want 3 year contracts for rookies, and want to ensure that the 200 million dollars goes to vets/ retired players.

This is an issue were the owners will win.
While we're on this subject does anyone have a link to where I can get some info about what each party is pushing for?

-9fA
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home