I don't know if there will be NFL football next year...but
just imagine what next year's 1st overall QB is going to get
There are 622 users in the forums
Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kronik:
Thx hawk, and welcome back
Originally posted by AC49er:
This really pisses me off. Rookies need to start earning their money!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
wtf this s**t is outta control.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't ever want to draft a QB in the first round from now forth...
I don't know if there will be NFL football next year...but
just imagine what next year's 1st overall QB is going to get
Originally posted by tjd808185:Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't ever want to draft a QB in the first round from now forth...
I don't know if there will be NFL football next year...but
just imagine what next year's 1st overall QB is going to get
There's going to be rookie caps in the next CBA.
Priority for sure. This is getting stupid. Other than this point I'm completely on the players side on the next CBA.
Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by tjd808185:Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't ever want to draft a QB in the first round from now forth...
I don't know if there will be NFL football next year...but
just imagine what next year's 1st overall QB is going to get
There's going to be rookie caps in the next CBA.
thats not a guarantee