LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Pre-Season Playoff Picks

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wont go into team records, cause im always off by a game or so give or take but i think it'll go like this:
NFC
Wild Card Round
Vikings(Bretts old) At Saints(super bowl teams struggle back to playoffs but they get in)
Redskins(McNabb wills them to a wild card) at 49ers(We win our division)

AFC
Colts(Division got tougher this year new OC, not that it matters) at Ravens (tough divsion as well)
Bengals(Read above) at Texans(finally break through to playoffs)

Divisional Round
NFC
49ers at Cowboys(i couldnt see myself picking the cowboys even if they might have a slightly better team. the niners exploit their safety issues.)
Vikings at Packers(3rd time these teams play each other... Packers win)

AFC
Colts at Jets (Jets cant keep up with Peyton and the colts)
Bengals at Chargers (Chargers always choke)

Conference Championship
NFC
49ers at Packers(they always beat us especially in the playoffs...payback is a b***h)
AFC
Colts at Bengals (bengals D comes up big and carson finds a former 49er antonio bryant in the endzone for the game winning TD)

SUPER BOWL
Bengals vs 49ers

and the winner is..............suspense..................................

49ers!!!

WE BEAT THE BENGALS FOR THE 3RD TIME IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!

thoughts???
I do like our chances in the SuperBowl if the bengals make it.
i think the bengals will surprise some people this year
if Collinsworth was still playing for them it would be a slam dunk.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
if Collinsworth was still playing for them it would be a slam dunk.

AFC Championship game is already a done deal: Jets at Ravens, or Ravens at Jets.

I can see us getting there, but my pre, PRESEASON ! prediction is that we can make it to the Superbowl in the NFC. I just believe we wont get past one of those two.

ILLLLL, it makes me sick to say that
the suspense part made me laugh lol
The homer in me says yay, but in reality, nay. Sounds good, though. If Niners do sneak in somehow, I'm going to texas!
I like your redskins pick, and I'd sub the cowboys with the Giants.. Ithink the giants will come out angry this year, and the cowboys will regress.
If it would only play out like that.. and our lives would be perfect

Originally posted by PreseasonChamps:
the suspense part made me laugh lol
If this actually happened this upcoming year, which unfortunately I don't think will happen, i would go bananas.
Originally posted by Faceless:
I wont go into team records, cause im always off by a game or so give or take but i think it'll go like this:
NFC
Wild Card Round
Vikings(Bretts old) At Saints(super bowl teams struggle back to playoffs but they get in)
Redskins(McNabb wills them to a wild card) at 49ers(We win our division)

AFC
Colts(Division got tougher this year new OC, not that it matters) at Ravens (tough divsion as well)
Bengals(Read above) at Texans(finally break through to playoffs)

Divisional Round
NFC
49ers at Cowboys(i couldnt see myself picking the cowboys even if they might have a slightly better team. the niners exploit their safety issues.)
Vikings at Packers(3rd time these teams play each other... Packers win)

AFC
Colts at Jets (Jets cant keep up with Peyton and the colts)
Bengals at Chargers (Chargers always choke)

Conference Championship
NFC
49ers at Packers(they always beat us especially in the playoffs...payback is a b***h)
AFC
Colts at Bengals (bengals D comes up big and carson finds a former 49er antonio bryant in the endzone for the game winning TD)

SUPER BOWL
Bengals vs 49ers

and the winner is..............suspense..................................

49ers!!!

WE BEAT THE BENGALS FOR THE 3RD TIME IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!

thoughts???

I've been telling friends for 15 damn years that the year we make it back to the Super Bowl, it will be the Bengals we face once again. Unlike Dallas getting their revenge on the Steelers though, we will put Cincinatti in their place a third time, and add another Lombardi to the shelf.
[ Edited by zillabeast on Jul 14, 2010 at 10:57 PM ]
I'd love to see others peoples picks for playoffs round by round... That was kinda fun actually.
bump
Share 49ersWebzone