Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Texans lose Cushing to 4 game suspension

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Not Suprised...

what a douche
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
As a long time USC fan, if you've seen pictures when Cush was a freshman - this was NO surprise whatsoever.

Him and Mays were also real close, so I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor gets caught up as well.

Just sayin'
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

says it all right there i guess
Originally posted by VDSF:
Not Suprised...

Brian ''Lattimer'' Cushing

Thats exactly the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that picture
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

says it all right there i guess
Interesting thing I saw on pft, should he lose his droy award?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

Interesting idea... Would they give it to someone else if he lost it?
Originally posted by 23zack80:

Jarius Byrd FTW.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The large trapezius muscles are a dead give away. I have yet to see them get that big on someone who didn't use steroids. I used to be heavily into weight training when I was younger and went to a lot of gyms that were full of body builders. Never met a guy with big traps that wasn't hitting the steroids. I can't stand people who cheat. The steroid manufacturers stay ahead of the testing systems, and with all the flushing products out there users can go a long time before testing dirty. Testing clean does not mean someone is not using. If they want to clean up the NFL a dirty test should get a guy a year suspension, not 4 games.
Originally posted by BobS:
The large trapezius muscles are a dead give away. I have yet to see them get that big on someone who didn't use steroids. I used to be heavily into weight training when I was younger and went to a lot of gyms that were full of body builders. Never met a guy with big traps that wasn't hitting the steroids. I can't stand people who cheat. The steroid manufacturers stay ahead of the testing systems, and with all the flushing products out there users can go a long time before testing dirty. Testing clean does not mean someone is not using. If they want to clean up the NFL a dirty test should get a guy a year suspension, not 4 games.

Though I dont have your experience, I gotta agree with you. Especially judging from the picture of Mays above. Thats not natural.
Originally posted by 23zack80:

Jarius Byrd FTW.

agreed
DROY
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by BobS:

Though I dont have your experience, I gotta agree with you. Especially judging from the picture of Mays above. Thats not natural.

I hope it is!
I've always thought this about Cushing--dude looks extremely huge.