There are 218 users in the forums

Texans lose Cushing to 4 game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Imagine if P-Willy took the roids greatest LB off all time..
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Not Suprised...

Dang I wish I had abs like Mays!
I wonder if he would be any good without the roids
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
i wonder how much of the nfl are not on steroids
Originally posted by BenQ:

I'd guess 25% minimum.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Cushing: Banned substance is non-steroid

Brian Cushing insists the failed drug test that led to his suspension was for a non-steroidal banned substance, the Texans linebacker told FOXSports.com exclusively on Saturday.

"I did not take a steroid," Cushing said. "I'm very disappointed because I thought we would've won the appeal. I'm still stunned by the decision. It'll be tough not being with my teammates."

Cushing was suspended for four games on Friday for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

The 2009 Defensive Rookie of the Year will miss the first four games of the upcoming season and be eligible to return during the week of Oct. 4. The Texans play Indianapolis, Washington, Dallas and Oakland during his suspension.

Yeah Right!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I love how steroids in baseball = sky is falling

steroids in football = shrug
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

cuz its like this

steroids in chess = sky is falling

steroids in wrestling = shrug

how else can a 300 lb man outrun my ass

[ Edited by BenQ on May 8, 2010 at 12:38:41 ]
Originally posted by VDSF:
Cushing: Banned substance is non-steroid

Brian Cushing insists the failed drug test that led to his suspension was for a non-steroidal banned substance, the Texans linebacker told FOXSports.com exclusively on Saturday.

"I did not take a steroid," Cushing said. "I'm very disappointed because I thought we would've won the appeal. I'm still stunned by the decision. It'll be tough not being with my teammates."

Cushing was suspended for four games on Friday for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

The 2009 Defensive Rookie of the Year will miss the first four games of the upcoming season and be eligible to return during the week of Oct. 4. The Texans play Indianapolis, Washington, Dallas and Oakland during his suspension.

Yeah Right!

PFT on how what he says doesn't matter

>cushing
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by BenQ:

I'd guess 25% minimum.

I would say most guys who are well muscled with low body fat are using. It is impossible to eat enough to maintain high muscle mass with out packing on some fat, doing it the natural way. Look at all the heavyweight Olympic weight lifters, they all have 50 pound guts. If you do enough cardio to burn the extra calories the excessive cardio inhibits muscle building. I made my largest strength and size gains staying away from cardio. I would always lose strength and muscle size during football season because of all the cardio.

roids in baseball wasnt a big deal until Bonds success imo
Originally posted by ads_2006:

roids in baseball wasnt a big deal until Bonds success imo

Roids in baseball wasn't a big deal until mark mcgwire then took a bigger hit when half the other star players were also caught aka bonds sammy and that dude from the yankees i can't remember... But in football it's been monitored better over the last 10 years and mainly the whole league wasn't getting away with it like in baseball.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Not Suprised...

Brian ''Lattimer'' Cushing

Thats exactly the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that picture

me too
Share 49ersWebzone