LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Plaxico Burress loses recreation time in prison

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Plaxico-fibs-about-phone-call-loses-recreation-?urn=nfl,238614

what a dummy.
sucks. i feel bad for the dude.
what kind of loser reporter does this story?

Cmon man, minor Prison violations. Let the Man do his time in peace. If this is the best story you got going I think you may be on your way to Prison soon enough, because getting fired and being broke and hungry is definitely in this writers future
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

this. what a harsh sentence
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by danimal:

Cmon man, minor Prison violations. Let the Man do his time in peace. If this is the best story you got going I think you may be on your way to Prison soon enough, because getting fired and being broke and hungry is definitely in this writers future

Agreed, I see no reason to report this besides trying to kick a dude while he's down.
Originally posted by BenQ:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

this. what a harsh sentence
Yahoo blogs are horrendous.
Seriously, this is what they call news? Next.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by danimal:

Agreed, I see no reason to report this besides trying to kick a dude while he's down.

Obviously he hasnt learned anything and this just proves it. I say stomp his ass out while he is down. He is a ass clown who gets everything he deserves.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Plaxico's sentence was just wrong, just wrong.

Stupid anti-gun liberals.

Prison sentences should be based on the actual "criminal intent" of the person. Plaxico hurt no one except himself.

Originally posted by crzy:

Prison sentences should be based on the actual "criminal intent" of the person. Plaxico hurt no one except himself.

That bullet could have easily killed someone else. Why do you need a gun in a night club again? Only to cause trouble!
Originally posted by Dominate:

That bullet could have easily killed someone else. Why do you need a gun in a night club again? Only to cause trouble!

he's super rich he could've gotten robbed thus why he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the 1st place. Steve Smith had just been robbed at gunpoint a week or so earlier.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

That's a BS liberal anti-gun argument.

He didn't fire the gun into the air. He didn't wave the gun in a threatening manner.

How is a bullet pointed at the ground going to kill someone?

People are just afraid of guns.

That's a BS liberal anti-gun argument.

He didn't fire the gun into the air. He didn't wave the gun in a threatening manner.

How is a bullet pointed at the ground going to kill someone?

People are just afraid of guns.

You never heard of a ricochet?
Originally posted by lamontb:

he's super rich he could've gotten robbed thus why he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the 1st place. Steve Smith had just been robbed at gunpoint a week or so earlier.

Then bring a body guard with you who is licensed to carry a gun. Thats what super rich smart people do!
Share 49ersWebzone