Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 486 users in the forums

Three-Day Draft Here to Stay...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:


lol
I liked the new format.

As for different cities. Hmm maybe the host of the SB could host the draft as well.

[ Edited by kingairta on Apr 30, 2010 at 11:11:36 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
It was ok this year cause we had 2 first rounder. Only 1 pick day 1? Lame. 2009 draft was the best format
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 62,738
I liked this year's format so yay
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Eh, I don't mind this format, 1 round on day 1 is enough but I don't care for the Thursday night start time. Hard to plan a get together for that.
Originally posted by Esco:
Eh, I don't mind this format, 1 round on day 1 is enough but I don't care for the Thursday night start time. Hard to plan a get together for that.

This. It was a weekend thing. And they broke it.
Originally posted by Esco:
Eh, I don't mind this format, 1 round on day 1 is enough but I don't care for the Thursday night start time. Hard to plan a get together for that.

why is it hard to get together? leave work -> go to bar -> meet friends -> watch...now is that so hard? i did it every day of the draft this year
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:


lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by Esco:
Eh, I don't mind this format, 1 round on day 1 is enough but I don't care for the Thursday night start time. Hard to plan a get together for that.

They need a later start for the west coast audience.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Esco:
Eh, I don't mind this format, 1 round on day 1 is enough but I don't care for the Thursday night start time. Hard to plan a get together for that.

They need a later start for the west coast audience.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Also they need to stop super geek Jason La Confora from announcing the picks before the commissioner announces them. Also stop showing the players on the phone before the picks are announced, they need to make the commissioner announcement more dramatic.
Originally posted by susweel:
Also they need to stop super geek Jason La Confora from announcing the picks before the commissioner announces them. Also stop showing the players on the phone before the picks are announced, they need to make the commissioner announcement more dramatic.

This.

I'm a fan of the new draft format, but think it'd get better ratings on Fri-Sat-Sun instead.
Originally posted by susweel:
Also they need to stop super geek Jason La Confora from announcing the picks before the commissioner announces them. Also stop showing the players on the phone before the picks are announced, they need to make the commissioner announcement more dramatic.

I agree, I'd like that as well. I like the suspense of the picks.

-9fA
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:


lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone