Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dolphin GM is a douche

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Not actually as big a douche as at first he seemed

but f**k the dolphins nonetheless.

maybe he is

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5151539
let the Cowboys deal with this idiot. If you are gonna a figurative answer to someone job interviewing you, expect them to take it literally. What is this....hip hop kids.

I believe Ireland......I don't believe Bryant
Originally posted by danimal:
let the Cowboys deal with this idiot. If you are gonna a figurative answer to someone job interviewing you, expect them to take it literally. What is this....hip hop kids.

I actually believe Bryant, if it happened the way the Dolphins are saying it would have came out a lot sooner. The Dolphins know their dude f**ked and now their trying to make themselves look better.

Also if it happened this way, why did the GM call Bryant to apologize.
So.........whos telling the truth then? I think Dez is the one throwing fintas, he just doesn't want to admit that he bated Ireland in asking that question. Imo
Originally posted by susweel:

I actually believe Bryant, if it happened the way the Dolphins are saying it would have came out a lot sooner. The Dolphins know their dude f**ked and now their trying to make themselves look better.

then the Dolphins did one hell of a job finding a random, obscure and yet totally believable piece of fictitious script...on that alone I give Ireland the benefit of the doubt.

then the Dolphins did one hell of a job finding a random, obscure and yet totally believable piece of fictitious script...on that alone I give Ireland the benefit of the doubt.

Then why apologize the day after the story cam out, and then why release this story like 4 days after the fact.
Originally posted by pelos21:
So.........whos telling the truth then? I think Dez is the one throwing fintas, he just doesn't want to admit that he bated Ireland in asking that question. Imo

no he was not baiting him.

He gave a slang "figurative" answer, My Dad was a pimp. When Ireland took it literally it threw Dez way off.

Then why apologize the day after the story cam out, and then why release this story like 4 days after the fact.

ALWAYS APOLOGIZE.

Thats a rule in PR. What you apologize for is the crux.

PR wise I think they handled it perfectly.

Take responsibility publicly, then after the apology, in a smaller arena, let it out that you are apologizing for a "misunderstanding"....then let out the details which to many reasonable people will now make the Dolphins look like they took the high road here and it was pretty much the young kids own fault.

ALWAYS APOLOGIZE.

Take responsibility publicly, then after the apology, in a smaller arena, let it out that you are apologizing for a "misunderstanding"....then let out the details which to many reasonable people will now make the Dolphins look like they took the high road here and it was pretty much the young kids own fault.

Somebody is lying, you thinks its Bryant and I think its the GM. The truth will probably never be known.

ALWAYS APOLOGIZE.

Somebody is lying, you thinks its Bryant and I think its the GM. The truth will probably never be known.

Bryant is a big dummy, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the Dolphins GM.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

ALWAYS APOLOGIZE.

Bryant is a big dummy, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the Dolphins GM.

You just hate the brothas................

ALWAYS APOLOGIZE.

Typical Pants, always taking the white guys side
Seeing as how Bryant was caught lying last year to the NCAA... I'm more inclined to think he's lying again so I'm gonna take Ireland's word
Originally posted by valrod33:

ALWAYS APOLOGIZE.

I don't know how old Dez is. But I can tell you this. As a white kid who grew up in a Urban Hip Hop Culture. I would have totally told somebody my Daddy is a Pimp if someone asked. I was always saying stupid s**t like that.

Further,

Had I went on to say that my Moms worked for him, I still would have felt dissed if someone said...so she is a prostitute then?

I was so ignorant I would have never even considered that maybe this other dude is just taking in my answers literally and logically.

So, I beleive Dez is capable of being that immature, just because I know I was that immature around that age as well.
Originally posted by valrod33:

ALWAYS APOLOGIZE.

Oh, the GM is white? Well then I'm definitely taking his side!

Seriously though, Bryant is a big dummy. If he falls in with the wrong crowd, he'll end up being one of those dummies that always gets in trouble.