LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 165 users in the forums

Dolphin GM is a douche

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bryant should have gone "LeGarrette Blount" on him.
They ask uncomfortable questions to gauge the player's response. However there are players with good character who may have given Ireland a piece of their mind for that question. I don't understand why it's cool to be completely disrespectful to another man and his family in a formal setting just because Ireland's boss may be paying him a lot of money in the future.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
They ask uncomfortable questions to gauge the player's response. However there are players with good character who may have given Ireland a piece of their mind for that question. I don't understand why it's cool to be completely disrespectful to another man and his family in a formal setting just because Ireland's boss may be paying him a lot of money in the future.

it is getting too obvious now...the fact that Bryant or any man wouldn't deck the guy or at least flinch...shows these players are expecting these questions now...

It might be time to go to the next level and find old highschool pics of their mothers "giving back to the community"
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

it is getting too obvious now...the fact that Bryant or any man wouldn't deck the guy or at least flinch...shows these players are expecting these questions now...

It might be time to go to the next level and find old highschool pics of their mothers "giving back to the community"

Haha, maybe find the old footage of them being conceived in the back seat.
First round or not there is no way they would have asked precious Tim tebow if his mom was a prostitute. Then again he probably doesent know what that is.

It would be lights out for anyone asking me that question to my face.
This story is hilarious and completely hypocritical of the News Media. News Media turning this topic into a horrible judgement by the Dolphins GM.

Hmm, what do you think the Media would have done if they found out Bryant's mother was a Prostitute? The Media would have been all over it trying to get a statement from him asking him this question 1,000 times.

Seems to me that the Dolphins GM was trying to see what Bryant would do when asked this question by the Media when they find out.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This story is hilarious and completely hypocritical of the News Media. News Media turning this topic into a horrible judgement by the Dolphins GM.

Hmm, what do you think the Media would have done if they found out Bryant's mother was a Prostitute? The Media would have been all over it trying to get a statement from him asking him this question 1,000 times.

Seems to me that the Dolphins GM was trying to see what Bryant would do when asked this question by the Media when they find out.

Damn Media! Sitting in its cave somewhere, plotting to control the universe!!!!
Originally posted by HessianDud:

More like a space cave!
Originally posted by pantstickle:

More like a space cave!

you must be Media if you know that!!

More like a space cave!

Ooh, we're gonna write SO many stories about you now.

More like a space cave!

as long as you implicate me in many tawdry affairs with buxom babes, then I'm cool with it.

More like a space cave!

as long as you implicate me in many tawdry affairs with buxom babes, then I'm cool with it.

Pshaw! More like dudes. We actually just have to replace your name in a form we have.

More like a space cave!

Pshaw! More like dudes. We actually just have to replace your name in a form we have.

...well...are they good looking dudes?
well was she?
Not actually as big a douche as at first he seemed

but f**k the dolphins nonetheless.

[ Edited by HessianDud on Apr 30, 2010 at 13:02:07 ]
Share 49ersWebzone