There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dolphin GM is a douche

The more money you make, the less I sympathize.

You can avoid those lines of questions if you refrain from applying to the NFL for employment. Come work in Middle class corporate America....you will make a living, and nobody will ever ask you about your Mother

The only way to make a ridiculous amount of money is for somebody to pay you a ridiculous amount of money. And the bigger the investment, the more the buyer is going to kick the tires.
hahahahahaha!!!
They asked Toby how he felt to be white and a RB... Like can you imagine how it would be asking a black QB how he felt being black in a predominantly white position? It's like, the man's a football player who the f**k cares if his mom is a prostitute or he doesn't fit the stereotype mold of a position. If he can play, he can f**king play!
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
... The only way to make a ridiculous amount of money is for somebody to pay you a ridiculous amount of money. And the bigger the investment, the more the buyer is going to kick the tires.

This.

(Jeff Ireland is still a complete douche, though.)

[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Apr 27, 2010 at 14:49:02 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the cowboys and dez bryant

This.......
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by danimal:
... The only way to make a ridiculous amount of money is for somebody to pay you a ridiculous amount of money. And the bigger the investment, the more the buyer is going to kick the tires.

This.

(Jeff Ireland is still a complete douche, though.)

totally.

I mean it is not him paying the players a dime. So obviously, part of the way he markets himself to owners is that he will always look out for their interests by "asking the tough and unpopular questions" which fits his personality to a tee, because he is a douchebag
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by lamontb:
didn't the Niners go after somebody last year and got personal about his parents getting a divorce? all teams ask the wildest questions out of these kids to see how they respond It's crazy that they do this.

The Niners asked because they felt any personal problems might affect the guy's ability to learn and keep his head in the game. That is absolutely nothing like asking someone if their mother is a prostitute.

if his mom is out sucking cock for money every night it might affect his ability to learn and keep his head in the game cuz he might be worrying about her catching a disease or something

Point proven.

LOL
so....is she?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
so....is she?

She probably was a crack whore from what I have read. Still its not something you would ask on job interview.
Originally posted by susweel:
so....is she?

She probably was a crack whore from what I have read. Still its not something you would ask on job interview.

maybe if you were interviewing to be a prostitute.
so....is she?

I'm tired of you making the joke before me.

If I wasn't out buying crack for my prostitute of a mother, I would have opened this thread sooner.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
so....is she?

I'm tired of you making the joke before me.

If I wasn't out buying crack for my prostitute of a mother, I would have opened this thread sooner.

not my fault you have a job
when Nolan was here....didn't the 9ers ask him some weird Racial stuff?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
didn't the Niners go after somebody last year and got personal about his parents getting a divorce? all teams ask the wildest questions out of these kids to see how they respond It's crazy that they do this.

I think it was a quarterback, but i can't remember who it was

Stafford it was

Thank you, Yoda.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

The Niners asked because they felt any personal problems might affect the guy's ability to learn and keep his head in the game. That is absolutely nothing like asking someone if their mother is a prostitute.

if his mom is out sucking cock for money every night it might affect his ability to learn and keep his head in the game cuz he might be worrying about her catching a disease or something

they ask those questions to see how he reacts/responds....