There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seahawks Picked Up Another RB (Leon Washington)

Originally posted by Chief:
Good back, but f**k the then.

Yeah it's a good deal but f**k them still. I hate Carroll, I just wish that guy would go away. Their line is still shaky, their reciever corp isn't great, and their d kinda blows. But they got a lot of better.
So they got a guy with a broken leg and a fat man.....forgive me if I piss myself out of fear.
I am more scared of this pick up then the Lendale White one. If Leon Washington returns to form, he will provide them with a good kickoff return game and a change of pace back to Lendale White who could take it to the distance on any given play.

And Leon Washington was really good on screen plays and we suck at covering those.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
I am more scared of this pick up then the Lendale White one. If Leon Washington returns to form, he will provide them with a good kickoff return game and a change of pace back to Lendale White who could take it to the distance on any given play.

And Leon Washington was really good on screen plays and we suck at covering those.

Any chance they let Forsett go and we get to make him our change of pace back? Imagine a backfield with Gore/Dixon/Forsett? Pretty good.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
I am more scared of this pick up then the Lendale White one. If Leon Washington returns to form, he will provide them with a good kickoff return game and a change of pace back to Lendale White who could take it to the distance on any given play.

And Leon Washington was really good on screen plays and we suck at covering those.

Any chance they let Forsett go and we get to make him our change of pace back? Imagine a backfield with Gore/Dixon/Forsett? Pretty good.

i think julius jones is the odd man out in seattle
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for crabman82.
seattle could have had brandon marshall and possibly marshawn lynch, but the ended up with lendale white leon washington and golden tate, definetly works in the 49ers favour
Their going to win the division this year, and it makes me sick.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Their going to win the division this year, and it makes me sick.

Originally posted by Youngone:
So they got a guy with a broken leg and a fat man.....forgive me if I piss myself out of fear.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Their going to win the division this year, and it makes me sick.


EL OH EL
Man they are having a killer off season
whatever I'm no scared of leon washington. Our team can handle rbs. Fck the seahawks we're still better than them.
I don't check the zone for 2 days and Lendale White and Leon Washington are on the damn Hawks? WTF
pretty sad that we gota woory bout the weakhawks but all things considered, a horrible team getting better aint that much to worrry bout...yet. just be glad were in a weak division it could be ALOT worse. But the opener in Seatown will Be huge. The refs up there and or special teams really let us down up there last year...