There are 217 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lynch wants out

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Trade Frank Gore for the Chargers first or early second and then trade a third for Lynch, that would work for me.

Running backs like Frank Gore are a thing of the past. His career will be over by the time he is 30. The 49ers would be smart to sell high and go with a stable of runningbacks.
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
Trade Frank Gore for the Chargers first or early second and then trade a third for Lynch, that would work for me.

Running backs like Frank Gore are a thing of the past. His career will be over by the time he is 30. The 49ers would be smart to sell high and go with a stable of runningbacks.

Then I'd wait until his career is over before I got rid of him, thanks.

I understand your logic, but Frank Gore is not only a great RB, he's the true heart of this franchise. I'd just fork over the 3rd and keep Gore.

why wouldnt the chargers just trade their 3rd for Lynch???????????
this video made me laugh. lol
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

why wouldnt the chargers just trade their 3rd for Lynch???????????

Frank Gore is much better than Lynch. The 49ers would lose a top ten back but they would be getting a fairly good player when he isn't in legal trouble and they would be forced to get a third back for a rotational backfield.