There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seneca Wallace traded to Browns

on my phone. pops in law in Seattle just texted it. sorry if this was mentioned already.
it always seemed like whenever seneca wallace came in he always beat our defense better than hasselbeck did.

idk maybe its just me
glad hes gone though
they are drafting a qb in the first round
they're clearing a roster spot for Shaun Hill!!!!!!!!!
was traded to the browns there def gonna get a qb with there first pick in the draft
Originally posted by mikes452123:
was traded to the browns there def gonna get a qb with there first pick in the draft

I was confused thinking you meant the Browns, but I'm guessing you mean the Seahawks.

Who is their other backup?
the seacocks traded wallace to the browns so the cocks proly get a qb with the 6th overal pick.i rather have wallace then carr
Tebow in the 2nd.
tebow is gonna visit with seattle he could very well go to them in the 2nd round they have nobody other then hasselback and hes one hit away from retiring....
this move makes no sense
Originally posted by momoney925:
it always seemed like whenever seneca wallace came in he always beat our defense better than hasselbeck did.

idk maybe its just me
glad hes gone though

No Doubt...he did. Dude could beat out Quinn if given a legit shot.
this move makes no sense
f**k Seneca Wallace! f**k that f**king f**ker in his cocks**t hole! GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
good...i hate playing against running QBs
Originally posted by zillabeast:
f**k Seneca Wallace! f**k that f**king f**ker in his cocks**t hole! GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

im guessing you have a strong opinion on this subject
[ Edited by Allx9er on Mar 8, 2010 at 7:42 PM ]